Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 08:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
We recently received some very bad news...

During our vacation last month we visited Lizzys neice in Indiana to see her new baby she's 10 months old.... On Tuesday her mother noticed that she was struggling to breathe. So, they took her to the Hospital..and they couldnt see anything obvious... So they took Xrays.. and noticed she had some dark shadowing throughout her body... Whatever this is has been squeezing her lungs and has moved her heart over 2 inchs... There did a biopsy yesterday.

They fear its cancer! We will find out the results later on today. Unfortunately, cancer does run in Lizzys Family. her Grandmother lost a child at 2 months old to cancer. also one of lizzys aunts also lost a child to cancer at 2 yrs old... I believe those kind of genetics skip a generation... That's probably why Lizzy only had 1 child who is now 27 yrs old and cancer free... Her mother (lizzys sister) traveled to Indiana to be with her daughter and husband, once she found out and has been at the hospital ever since.... for them. I would appreciate everyone saying a prayer for little Julianna. The unfortunate part also with all this.... Is Lizzys Neice is 6 months pregnant now as well... I just cant begin to imagine what shes going thru. Especially when shes expecting her 2nd child. There considering operateing to remove the pressure from her lungs and heart.... Followed by chemo therapy if it is cancer... We fear the worst! But are hopeing for the best. for little Julianna.

Have a Great Day EV1!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 09-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!
We recently received some very bad news...

During our vacation last month we visited Lizzys neice in Indiana to see her new baby she's 10 months old.... On Tuesday her mother noticed that she was struggling to breathe. So, they took her to the Hospital..and could see anything obvious... So they took Xrays.. and noticed she had some dark shadowing throughout her body... Whatever this is has been squeezing her lungs and has moved her heart over 2 inchs... There did a biopsy yesterday.

They fear its cancer! We will find out the results later on today. Unfortunately, cancer does run in Lizzys Family. her Grandmother lost a child at 2 months old to cancer. also one of lizzys aunts also lost a child to cancer at 2 yrs old... I believe those kind of genetics skip a generation... That's probably why Lizzy only had 1 child who is now 27 yrs old and cancer free... Her mother (lizzys sister) traveled to Indiana to be with her daughter and husband, once she found out and has been at the hospital ever since.... for them. I would appreciate everyone saying a prayer for little Julianna. The unfortunate part also with all this.... Is Lizzys Neice is 6 months pregnant now as well... I just cant begin to imagine what shes going thru. Especially when shes expecting her 2nd child. There considering operateing to remove the pressure from her lungs and heart.... Followed by chemo therapy if it is cancer... We fear the worst! But are hopeing for the best. for little Julianna.

Have a Great Day EV1!
Wow, sorry to hear. I hope everyone involved comes through this ordeal safely.

good morning everyone

Old 09-19-2013, 09:26 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb "Be a Good Driver of your `Life" > 4-Sure <

Originally Posted by Taz
Good morning everyone.
Originally Posted by Taz

On the first day of my vacation from work. Not going anywhere. Just nice to be able to sleep at night and enjoy the day. Then I can return to work refreshed in about a week and a half.

Good Morning `Lou (Taz),
It's great to read that you are on a well deserved & needed vacation from everything that you have been through this year.
I hope that your mind/body & spirit can get a needed recharge & that you can find some time for yourself, your Monte, and your new home. Wish you a great break
==========================
Good Luck `Lisa on resolving your crystalized problem
=========================
Hi `Matt, wish you a safe trip & a fun time @ your meet
====================
Hi Admin `Mike, I will check your update thread on your Monte. I hope life is good 4 U & yours.
===============
Hi Mark, thanks for your post & link about the sad find from years ago. I hope it helps the families with closure.
==========
Mod `David, your post was `sad, but real. Prayers are the only thing that those that care can do. To me it's another reminder that there are so many in our world that have medical problems that prevent them from having a pain`free life . Human beings are so fragile and can get sick & get hurt during their journey of life.
I hope it reminds all that are healthy to never take your good health > fortune 4-granted 4-Sure...
-------------------------------
Good Morning Everyone,

Be Good to yourself & others.
Help those in need in your can ? When you can ?
Yes, you can

Wish you a Safe/Happy New `Day
EnJoy your `Journey

Last edited by Space; 09-19-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by JC Colon`
Good Morning everyone. If you can read this, Your Alive and It's A Beautiful Day!

Hi J.C., sorry I missed your first post on the MCF 2day...
Yes, I can read your words & I'm sure alive 2day & very thankful to get a new day of life 2 live, love & pursue happiness.

Thanks for your post/words & I wish you & member's a Happy & Beautiful Day of `Life > EnJoy > 4-Sure > What `if ? > Really ?
We must enjoy the present of Now WoW

p.s. Hi `Angie > we miss U
p.s.s. Hi `Ken > My multi tasking this morning isn't going well 2day (LoL) To many electronic devices surrounding `me 4-Sure & they all seem to want my attention 2day (lol)

Last edited by Space; 09-19-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

No worries Space! "I See You!"
Well its back to work on this Wonderful day. Home Everyone is Enjoying!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all

Old 09-19-2013, 04:26 PM

Hi `Justin (Bud),
How's your injury ? Can you wear shoes yet ?
What's been happening in your Life ?

Wish U & member's a great `eve > food > beverages> Relaxation > maybe a party to celebrate `life & owning & driving a Monte Carlo

Old 09-19-2013, 05:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Evening all. Just checking in

Old 09-19-2013, 07:46 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 09-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Zen

Evening all
David I'm sorry to hear an pray for her.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013