Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Sunday morning Everyone! Got one eye open, waiting for the other one to wake up. Then household chores before putting a plan together for the day. Hope everyone is well and beginning a great Sunday!

Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks `Mel for your reply. I hope you go to your doc's & get it checked. It's always better to be safe then sorry.

It's good you like your new brother in law & I hope he keeps your sister (lol)...Wish them a happy life 2gether Wish you good health & a great new day of life...We all only get so many days of human life ?

We must enjoy them `all & extract the best we can from each one
============================
Hi `Keane,
WoW, great that you are `off until at least Tuesday
That's like a Vacation Wish you fun & happiness > EnJoy
Oh, I hope you have good weather on your day's `off also
================
Good Morning J.C., open `up both eyes & enjoy your new day of `Life 4-$ure !!!!

Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Space;570459]Hi `Rick, it's great to see you online & checking in...
Look forward to seeing pictures of your Harley. Wish you safe & fun riding...Are you taking your bike with you to your winter home in AZ ?
Keep us updated on your life & thanks for checking `in > EnJoy & play safe out there on your highways of `life 4-Really>Sure
Good Sunday Morning Space. This is my busy season. When I work for 4 Months. Working overnights again. I love overnights. I worked that shift 27 yrs at G.M. Plus working on the Harley taking things off and adding others. Trying to make it MY Style. Working & spending $$$. To answer your question. YES. I hope to take it to Arizona this winter. But I'll have to ship it. Since we have NO way of taking it with us. The Cobalt isn't strong enough to pull it. Trying to find a carrier that doesn't want an arm & a leg to ship it from here to AZ . $ 700.00 one way is NUTS . But I still have time to look into it more. So how is the NEW job treating you ?. Ok its coffee time. No Donuts . With all this Donut talk going on. Makes me hungry

Old 09-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone.

First of all, if you missed it, my car show pictures from yesterday are here > https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mi...01/#post570539.

Lots of cars at the final cruise-in of the year this past Thursday; filled the entire 1/4 mile section of road and were pretty much overflowing from that. I legitimately had some punk kid, probably early 20's, ride up on a bike and ask if my car was for sale and I left it brief and responded "no".

At the WCC car show yesterday I had two guys ask what I use on the tires, which I get a lot actually. Meguiar's Hot Shine. I also heard a guy comment "man that's a lot of engine for a front wheel drive car" as him and a friend were looking at the car. One of the judges got down on the ground in the rear and afterward asked if I had a lift at home because the undercarriage is so clean, which I responded "nope, just a lot of crawling around on the ground".

Old 09-15-2013, 08:18 AM

Hi `Rick,
Great to see you online...WoW, that's expensive to ship 4-Sure Can't you ride it and have your wife try to keep up with you ?
For the price of shipping you could get something like below (maybe?)

$799 > FREE SHIPPING — Ultra-Tow Single-Rail Folding Motorcycle Trailer, Model# 3806S084 | Trailers| Northern Tool + Equipment
My new `job has kept me super busy & my island trips have been delayed until the ship is repaired or the owner is thinking of trading it on a bigger vessel. He has me on many company projects & I'm still living & working in the warehouse..Sometimes it becomes like a prison (LOL)...I do get `off this `eve (I hope) `if everything goes right. > I'm sure that you can relate...

Look forward to seeing pic's of your bike when U get time to take & post. Wish you a Super Sunday of Football & fun > EnJoy
==========================================

Hi `Matt, never say `NO, just tell the punk `kid you want $50K for your Monte since it's so rare & nice...I know some rich punk kids that have that kind of $'s (OK, their parents `do) >
Thanks for your post(s) & link...EnJoy your Sunday & Life...
How's the MPG's on your Cruze ? higher or lower or the same ?

OK, whose next ? We's Blog'in on the MCF 2day & it's your turn
You're `it

Old 09-15-2013, 08:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Good morning! Had way too much fun last night..had a few beers and stuffs..only running on 2& 1/2 hours of sleep! Woo! I am so going to burn out by 12pm..but its worth it! Turns out im not going to be in theshow..had to open the store. But im still going around 1pmthe to get in some pics. I hope i see some seriously fast cars!!

Old 09-15-2013, 08:46 AM

Good Morning `Jen, it's great that you had way 2 much fun last `eve I've had way 2 much work (lol)...A 2 & a half hour recharge is good 4 a weekend partier (LOL) Just take a few power nap's at the store (LOL) Post a sign to customer's (Please wake `me 4-Service) You don't have to go to the show to see a super fast car, just look out your window at your S.S. Wish U a E.Z. day @ work & a super time @ the show > EnJoy

Old 09-15-2013, 10:55 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all

Old 09-15-2013, 11:09 AM

GOOD AFTERNOON `Amy,
What are you doing today ? What year GT are you looking for ?
Will you look for a auto or standard trans ?
Will you make it Street/Show (that was a dumb question ) I know that you will with whatever you `drive (LOL)..U will have to make it yours I wish you good luck on finding one you love that you can put a good deal together...There's always those that have V8's and for many reasons want to trade down to a V-6 for $'s reasons or for insurance reasons..

You might want to consider marketing your Mustang in the Ford Market stating that you are willing to make a deal with someone that has a super clean V8 ? (Just an idea from far out `Space)..
Wish you & Member's a Super Fun Sunday > EnJoy..

* Thanks for checking in

Old 09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Hi Space - I'm looking for a 13 or 14 GT and it will be my daily driver/show car with auto trans.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013