Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 08:21 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning `Jen, (Hi `Ryan on the left with your back 2 us) lol
EnJoy your day `off & we will be looking forward to your super pic's. It's great to run and it's really good 4 U 4-Sure...I miss running the beach every morning, but I do a lot of running in the warehouses every night & day.

Wish you a great new day of `Life > 4-Sure "Keep running 4 a better `Life > 4-Real

Old 09-09-2013, 08:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend.

Mike, glad to hear the Monte is up and running. Hope it stays that way now! Must have felt good to drive it into work.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It feels really good to drive right now. Last night was the FIRST night I was actually able to rev the car past 3,000 RPMs and actually enjoy the supercharger. It felt good!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all! Going to be a long day for me. Didn't get to sleep till 3am. Then woke every half hour or so thinking my alarm never went off. I meed a nap! Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy day!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
It feels really good to drive right now. Last night was the FIRST night I was actually able to rev the car past 3,000 RPMs and actually enjoy the supercharger. It felt good!
Careful Mike!!!! the sound of boost is seriously addicting! Learning to control is the hardest part!

Space: I've been doing good so far! I bet running on the beach is nice...especially in the morning and watch the sun rise! Jealous! I'll eventually be able to run on sand..
I got someone to run with now, so its not just me, myself, and my thoughts of "I can't go anymore!" Having a partner helps alot. Already in the past 3 months since I started I dropped from 13/12 minutes a mile down to my last timed a few days ago 10.07 My best track time was at 9.45 or something around there, I'm catching up quick!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Its a Balmy 61 degrees currently in Michigan...

Now, If only I could find my Jean Jacket.... Hmmmmmm

Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

Mornin all on break right now after this I gotta take ma son to soccer practices and then off work until friday

Old 09-09-2013, 09:30 AM

Hi J.C., power naps are good Wish you & member's a great Monday!
=====================
Hi George, it's great to have `off until Friday + be able to spend some time with your son.. Are you able to go to his games Wish you a great day/week & time with your family/Monte
==================
David, in some parts of northern Florida it was in the 60's early this morning...I also look 4ward to fall & cooler temp's.
===============
Hi `Jen, those are good times & that you have someone to run with.
I'm not in2 times, but just running & clearing my head. Growing `up I ran every morning with my grandfather & some of the bums when we were on dry land (I did run around the ship a lot also : ) when we were @ `sea...

It's one sport that you don't need any equipment (except for good running shoes `if you wear them) I love to run bare foot, but lately there's been 2 many stupid people partying on the beach with bottles that are broken . I get frustrated with people that have no respect for the beach/themselves/life & leave all their thrash.. Some people
just don't care (Makes me sad ) The bums & I have spend a lot of time cleaning `up after them... I don't understand many ? ?
I also get very frustrated with people that throw their thrash out the windows of their vehicles (I can't post my thoughts/words on this because it is against our MCF Rules) You Can fill in the blanks %$#@#>_________________________________

Wish `all a great new day > Week > `Life > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 09-09-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning all, saw my friend from the air force last night. He is probably one of my best friends, sucks seeing him only a couple hours every few months.

Of to work soon, need to make an appointment to get the 04 detailed this week. Free time is limited due to my work schedule, trying to find time to do stuff and see my friend with his eye problems.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:10 AM

Hi `Keane,
To get a new day & morning is Good...I wish you a GOOD Morning.
"It's the quality of time that matter's when you are with a `friend"
Can't you stay in touch via mobile devices ? etc..?

Yes, Life can be busy & filled with obligations, but that's just life when you have so much in it to `be thankful for WoW, let me stop & count all the things I have in life (Sorry, 2 busy 4 that)
`Keane, I hope that you can extract the best from the new days that you are given > EnJoy & thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013