Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, back to work a little later on

Old 09-07-2013, 10:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Keane....
Keep up the good work!
Good to hear your Boss id noticeing the fine job your doing!

Have a Great Night EV1!
Good Night!

Old 09-08-2013, 04:28 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Sunday: 9/8/13

Good Morning Everyone

"EnJoy your new `day & your Journey of `Life"

What `if ?

Hope
a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen

Faith
- complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Love
- an intense feeling of deep affection

Last edited by Space; 09-08-2013 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning . I see some changes have been made here. Not sure if I like them or not yet. Like all things it takes time to adjust to changes. Been away for a while but not gone! I like to keep track on somethings that goes on here. Been really involved with the New bike. Plus with the part time job I get at this time every year. It keeps me busy around here. And NOW it's FOOTBALL season also . I love this time of the yr. When the weather finally cools down. There's Football on TV. All the good programs are back . Great weather to do almost anything outside. With out all the humidity around. Just a great time of the year . Sitting here having my coffee and thinking what I have to do today. NOTHING has to been done today . Its SUNDAY ! TIME FOR FOOTBALL . Ok I said enough for now. Good Morning Space, Taz, Dave, Mel Tadd & Justin , Amy , Jen. Time to hit the shower and get more coffee. later ...................

Old 09-08-2013, 07:16 AM

Hi `Rick,
It's great to see you checking in with your happy update (you've been missed) Yes, the staff is trying something new to see `if it will increase the activity on the MCF.. Since you departed, everything started to slow down I thought you were out on your `bike searching for `Angie ? She's still hasn't come home to the MCF

Wish you a great new day & looking forward to reading about your new adventures in life & with your new Motorcycle...
EnJoy your Journey of `Life & your Football Games

Old 09-08-2013, 07:21 AM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Red Nightmare;569111]Good morning everyone... had a little rough night last night. For the first time in a while the wife and i had a pretty heated argument. She wound up saying a few nasty things..all stemming from when she originally lost her management job a few months ago.. Jen. My wife & I have been married 48 yrs this last June. Don't think for a moment there hasn't been some arguments in that time. It;s just part of clearing the air. And getting things off your chest also. But NO need in name calling. But people try to hurt. Cause their hurting inside also. But with LOVE you can make it a good thing. Plus making up is the FUN part. Good luck and stay positive

Old 09-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Good Sunday morning everyone, today I'm a Happy camper, even though I haven't had my morning coffee yet. I got my Rewards Points gift card from Pepboys. $100 towards my next purchase. I think I'm due for a Trans fluid and Filter change! Yay Me! Hope everyone has a Beautiful day!

Old 09-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all

What better way to start the day then with 3 of the greatest guitar talents in the world...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AgoriKRPwCQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

It makes me want to plug in the old Les Paul or Strat and crank the Bassman up to 11. Do you think the neighbors would mind?

Old 09-08-2013, 07:40 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Rick,
It's great to see you checking in with your happy update (you've been missed) Yes, the staff is trying something new to see `if it will increase the activity on the MCF.. Since you departed, everything started to slow down I thought you were out on your `bike searching for `Angie ? She's still hasn't come home to the MCF

Wish you a great new day & looking forward to reading about your new adventures in life & with your new Motorcycle...
EnJoy your Journey of `Life & your Football Games
Got an E mial from her last week. Just a lot going on with her right now. She didn't say what.

Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 AM

Good Morning Seattle `Mike
You are Rock'in this Sunday Morning 4-Sure...Thanks for the tunes.
Wish you & family a great new day on the N.W corner of the USA
LOL, it depends on your neighbor's (LOL)

I was listening to the below this morning as I exploring the MCF. It's E.Z. listening, but I like it...My grandfather always played/listened to a lot of `Jazz when I was growing `up...

* Thanks Rick 4 the update!
** Hi J.C., missed your above post b-4 : )

Last edited by Space; 09-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013