Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Keane, it's great that your boss gave your praise/credit for your work. (Our trucks are running late 2day also)
How many children to you want ? It sure is a expensive investment
I hope your friend will be a good father/parent. I hope our World gets better for all new children & for the present ones. I guess it up to us & all to make life better for `all on Planet `Earth ? If not us ? WHO ?

What it costs to raise a kid: $241,080 + + + + + + + + + - > That's 5 new 2014 Corvette StingRays Let me `think a kid ? or a New Corvette every 5 years for the rest of my life ? or a kid ? I know what my choice would `be ? What's yours ?
What it costs to raise a kid: $241,080 - CBS News
^ Click ^

Last edited by Space; 09-07-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:53 AM

Good Morning `Angie (Member: Possum)
Wish you a happy new day of life...We are looking forward to your return home to your Monte Carlo Family 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 09-07-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone... had a little rough night last night. For the first time in a while the wife and i had a pretty heated argument. She wound up saying a few nasty things..all stemming from when she originally lost her management job a few months ago.. i wound up dropping her off home and drove for a bit.. stopped for a while and chatted with a friend.. it helped a bit. He knew how to cheer me up a bit

I got work later..the usual. May go in early to make up a few hours. I wish i wasnt here right now!! If it wasnt for the boss taking a temporary leave i would probably be in the poconos right now with my friend dave...leading his track friends around the track. Cant believe i missed out on being a pace car!!!! Atleast there is next year!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:24 AM

Hi `Jen,
"Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things fall 2gether"
It's a new day to start again & I hope it gets better 4 U & 4 `all.
EnJoy your `Journey & never give up on those you love.
Treat/Love them like your Monte Carlo

Old 09-07-2013, 08:38 AM
10 Year Member

Thanks for the kind words space, its appreciated these last few months have been nothing but hell and i'm starting to wonder if i can help her any more.. we have been pretty distant since she lost her last job..i feel like it changed her for the worst. ): but.. i have been trying to keep positive..life is going to be rough. Just need to push on through!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:46 AM

You're Welcome `Jen,
You have to `do what is best for you `first.. I believe `if you are happy with yourself, that you can `be happy with others...

I've learned that when people come in2 your life; that they either lift you `up , or they drag you down They either make you happy, or they make you sad...I prefer to choose the one's that lift me `up & make me happy or add to happiness ..., but it's everyone's choice on what is best for them....

I hope that you can `do what is best for you 4-Sure...

"A person must drive their life to where they want to `be & decide on who they want to ride along"

Sometimes, I ride alone until I find the one that I want to share my `journey...I'm so thankful that I have found someone to share my journey & that lifts me `up 4-Real Life is so much better that way...

`Jen, I wish you the best > Your Choice > Your Decision...
Which road is the best road 4 U ?
^ from my tired space brain : )> Dr MCF `Space (lol)

Last edited by Space; 09-07-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all
Working on a saturday once againBut i'm making a few hours so it's worth the time.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Good morning everyone... had a little rough night last night. For the first time in a while the wife and i had a pretty heated argument. She wound up saying a few nasty things..all stemming from when she originally lost her management job a few months ago.. i wound up dropping her off home and drove for a bit.. stopped for a while and chatted with a friend.. it helped a bit. He knew how to cheer me up a bit

I got work later..the usual. May go in early to make up a few hours. I wish i wasnt here right now!! If it wasnt for the boss taking a temporary leave i would probably be in the poconos right now with my friend dave...leading his track friends around the track. Cant believe i missed out on being a pace car!!!! Atleast there is next year!
hey jen i was reading the paper today and pocono is having their annual blood drive for the red cross... i think it's on thrusday, if you donate blood or $10 they let you make a lap or two around the track with your own vehicle. from what they said with a blood donation they also enter you to win a "nascar experence" package where you drive one of the real race cars at speed around the track.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 AM

Hi `Chris,
We are the lucky ones >, or are we LOL
There are millions out there that would love 2 `be in our position..

I know I really enjoy a day `off when I get one...
Did you watch anything good movies last eve...on Net Flicks ?

Wish you a easy shift & a super paycheck...I hope part of it can go to your Monte

Old 09-07-2013, 09:16 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by skylark65
hey jen i was reading the paper today and pocono is having their annual blood drive for the red cross... i think it's on thrusday, if you donate blood or $10 they let you make a lap or two around the track with your own vehicle. from what they said with a blood donation they also enter you to win a "nascar experence" package where you drive one of the real race cars at speed around the track.
Nooooope nope nope nope! Not donating blood. Big nooooo. No needles for me!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013