Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Which browser do you use? and do you use tabbed browsing? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/browser-do-you-use-do-you-use-tabbed-browsing-8490/)

couch 03-17-2008 09:18 PM

Which browser do you use? and do you use tabbed browsing?

i can't believe i used to surf the net without it. i open up a tab for every new thread since last visit when i come on here every day then just go through them all. then i have a preset favorites button that opens up all my other forums/ hotmail/ facebook/ etc. as well.

i also made a poll for which browser do you use? i'm a firefox user ever since it launched and will never go back to internet exploder :P

FazWich 03-18-2008 03:15 PM

RE: Which browser do you use? and do you use tabbed browsing?

I've been using Firefox for awhile now, and I'm dying over here in the third world without it. I'm back in IE 6 again and it blows! Can't wait to get home to a decent internet connection (and my fluffy kitty that I had to leave with somebody else).

Nocturnx 03-18-2008 03:22 PM

I've been using Firefox since it first came out, back then it was called Pheonix though. And after that it was Firebird, and then it became Firefox. I've always used it though, I despise IE. I love tabbed-browsing its very helpful.

God_Bot 03-18-2008 03:26 PM

Safari
As for tabs, I'm completely with you here. I hate when I use someone else's computer and they don't have a browser with tabs, or worse yet they turned them off. I usually have atleast 10 tabs open, 15 at the moment (dial-up is killing me here at home)

I've used Safari since it came out and I've yet to use anything I liked better. I do have Firefox as well, but I only used it for a few days before I decided that I liked the clean look and function of Safari better, it matches the rest of my applications I normally have open.

RickCoMatic 03-18-2008 03:37 PM

"The FOX!"

I'm pecking on a iMac. Fox on Mac has a wealth of add-ons and skins. It's got a Bookmark Toolbar. I started using Firefox when it was Beta Tested. Liked it and did all the "Tell Us" stuff they wanted to know.

Tabbed comes Standard and I use it because I look-up everything on-the-net.

dustybird3 03-18-2008 08:18 PM

Even though I have Clearwire internet I use whatever AOL is, and sometimes IE7.

black04monteSS 03-18-2008 08:40 PM

I use the exploder and firefox, IE just likes to close randomly but im just too lazy to go the extra 2inches on the desktop to click on the firefox icon...its a laptop thats hard work. haha

MyIntimidator 03-18-2008 10:07 PM

I use Both I prefer FireFox, But on alot of Government sites such as AKO and Sites affiliated with them it doesn't work well with anything Other than IE

And Tabs are a must!!!

AwesomeSS 03-19-2008 04:14 PM

I use Opera because I've had issues with Firefox when I'm on forums. I also use a mac if that makes any difference. Oh and I love the tabs!