Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   another funny joke :) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/another-funny-joke-3312/)

wiz kidd 01-25-2007 03:30 PM

another funny joke :)

highlight below to read joke...
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. the mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him.

The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies, "Well, you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it and help flatten it."

"Your wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" the mom asked puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

mickey 01-25-2007 04:03 PM

RE: another funny joke :)

LMAO!!!
Ok that is getting to close to the R rating we dont want here .
but i thought it was funny LO L

wiz kidd 01-25-2007 04:52 PM

i tried to figure out how to change the color of the font so you can highlight it...but i can't find the right color for it...

mickey 01-25-2007 05:58 PM

how to change the color.

at the top of the reply window there is a bar of icons. on the right side look for the Capital letter A it has a black line under it. high light the text you want that color and then click on it and it will bring up a color pallet. pick the color ya want and it should change the color for ya. like so.

wiz kidd 01-25-2007 06:10 PM

there we go...its kinda hidden now...you just gotta highlight it to read it if you want to see it :)

but its still funny :) lol

BeachBumMike 01-25-2007 06:15 PM

[align=center]Wiz :)X-Rated[/align][align=center]I was in another room & I heard my girlfriend laughing like crazy[/align][align=center]and came in to find her reading your posted joke: )[/align][align=center]Good One `Josh : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]First pic below isDad w/wife [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/61F585A720274960878F518804227E80.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center][:-]2nd pic is Dad after he isw/ neighbor lady
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/9C6537E654C1481A8FADDAE26BE0D221.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Son jumps in2 his Monte & drives[/align][align=center]over 2his neighbors daughter.[/align][align=center]He tells her he wants a belly like his dad's. : )[/align][align=center]He wants 2 B just like his Dad : )[/align][align=center][sm=love.gif][/align][align=left][:-]Oh -Oh,What's Mickey going[/align][align=left] to Post ? [:-][/align]

mickey 01-25-2007 07:04 PM

space that is soooooooooooooooo wrong LOL

84 406 01-26-2007 12:44 AM

sort of the smae kind of joke.............. a little boy was watching his mom get ready for bed and she was putting on cold cream so he asked her why she was putting that on her face,she told him it was to make her beautiful, the boy went on playing only to return to see his mom wiping off the cold cream and he ask her "whats wrong giving up"

DESS03 01-26-2007 01:12 AM

lmao thats hillarious

rj 01-26-2007 02:23 PM

A buddy sent me the first joke a few weeks ago. But I didn't think I could get by posting it here?

Now I know. [sm=exactly.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=forgetit.gif]