Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   ~ Do you Smoke ? ~: ) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/%7E-do-you-smoke-%7E-5207/)

BeachBumMike 07-27-2007 06:46 AM

RE: ~ Do you Smoke ? ~: )

:eek:I just don't understand Grandpa Dave's last two above post ?
[:-]
:eek:I think he has MCF Post addiction, or is smok'in that funny stuff again : ) (j/k)
He needs to get away from his `puter & go drive his Monte Carlo : )

wiz kidd 07-27-2007 07:05 AM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]:eek:I just don't understand Grandpa Dave's last two above post ?[/align]
[align=center]:eek:I think he has MCF Post addiction, or is smok'in that funny stuff again : ) (j/k)[/align][align=center]He needs to get away from his `puter & go drive his Monte Carlo : )[/align]

i think so :) lol jk jk :)

rj 07-27-2007 10:44 AM

RJ, thanks for catching my error : ([align=center]It has been corrected...Sorry [/align][align=center][/align]Hey it can't be easy running that space ship all by yourself. So it's easy to understand how you could miss something. :)

BeachBumMike 07-27-2007 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

RJ, thanks for catching my error : (

[align=center]It has been corrected...Sorry [/align][align=center][/align]
Hey it can't be easy running that space ship all by yourself. So it's easy to understand how you could miss something. :)

RJ,
I am not alone, I have the Beach Bum's, contributing to my post(s) : )
They show up every morning after I get `off work. Then we work
together picking up odd job's. *Wash'in Cars, Mowing grass, etc.
If, I'm not on the MCF, they are...They are addicted, & don't even have
a Monte Carlo : )...Well, they do have bike's & Skateboards/Surfboards : )
Also, a old Chevy Van that needs a starter, that we push to start : )
Thanks for your post....& understanding : )
`Space & Bum's : )

rj 07-27-2007 07:19 PM

Space,
What's the year of the Chevy van that needs a starter?

The staters GM used on Chevies even up into the 1980s are incredibly easy to work on. I've repaired a few of them myself. You can remove the solinoid and "Kind Of" repair it without buying any parts. The starter will work for quite a while after you do this work and replace it back on the engine.

2000_BLACK_SS 07-27-2007 08:19 PM

the only thing i will ever smoke might be a cigar when i turn 18 and that will only be on special occasions.

the one thing i cant stand about some people that smoke is they stand right infront of the doors into a store (not all but enough) and you have to walk through the smell to get in. and it is not all their fault becasue that is were most of the ash tray garbagecan things are.

FlynhghR 07-27-2007 09:16 PM

Well, a good chunk of employees at those places smoke, and they aren't allowed to smoke inside, so they have to go outside to get their fix...

I do smoke currently. Why? Dunno, started in college and just never kicked the habit. I have been trying... but I think I enjoy it too much. Dun ask me why... I just do.

And I only smoke legal stuff too. No wacky weed for me... no need for it.

TrapShooter8 07-28-2007 12:16 AM

well, I smoke. have for around 20 years, might quit one day right now I enjoy it too much. I try not to smoke around those that dont smoke.

Mike.

HyperFox 07-28-2007 12:36 PM

I smoke, but not indoors and not in my monte. I dont know why.. Various reasons. .But smokes up here are $9.00 a carton from the reserve...

BeachBumMike 07-28-2007 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space,
What's the year of the Chevy van that needs a starter?

The staters GM used on Chevies even up into the 1980s are incredibly easy to work on. I've repaired a few of them myself. You can remove the solinoid and "Kind Of" repair it without buying any parts. The starter will work for quite a while after you do this work and replace it back on the engine.

Thanks RJ, for your post/infor
One of the Beach Bum's older brother's is fixing it today.
Rebuilt Starter & Solinoid<~mis-spell ?
It's a old, old 70's Van : (
But's it's like a Timex, it takes a beat'in & keeps on tick'in : )
It's been rebuild many times : )...It's great to carry the surfboards.
{Peace 2 all}
`Space & Bum's