Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

== Fun`Dream Question == What ? = =

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 07:59 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Like the sign says, I'd get my kicks on Route 66 by following it from Santa Monica to Chicago.

Hi `Mike, what are "Kicks", is it something you can post on the MCF ? I thought Kicks were a type of shoe ?
I did find this Utube Vid on Route `66 ?
Whatever Kicks are, I hope that you can get your Kicks
on Route "66"

Rolling Stones - Route 66 (lyrics) - YouTube

================================
and

Historic Route 66 - YouTube
Above told me a lot about Rt 66
It's a great vid, so `if you can't go right away...
Kick Back & LOL (Kick Back) & click above vid & EnJoy
a `MIND TRIP
p.s. I hope you gets some KICK's from watching it ~> It's a beautiful vid Trip 4-Sure..
I just love being connected to the Web & be able to travel everywhere in my `Mind !!!
p.s.s. Looks like a fun road 2 travel....Maybe I need to get
some kicks 2
What does kicks mean? - kicks Definition - Meaning of kicks | The ... <~ Click ?

Last edited by Space; 03-08-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well im goin to florida at the end of the month so idk where i would go, ive been all over the country lol

Old 03-08-2012, 09:21 AM

i have family in mertle beach so i might head there to relax there...theyve been tryn to get us to come down they own the motel right near the beach so thats where i would head down to south carolina

Old 03-09-2012, 04:04 AM

Spring Break............................................. ................

Old 03-09-2012, 04:06 AM

Daytona Bike Week 2012 - March 9-18

<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#c0c0c0 cellPadding=5 width=225 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD class=Caption1 bgColor=#ffffff align=center>Bike Week 2012 Events & Schedule »

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>An estimated 600,000 bikers usually descend on Daytona Beach annually to attend Bike Week. It's usually held during the first week to ten days of March every year, with bikers dropping an estimated $300 million into the local economy. This next year, 2010, it's scheduled to be held Feb 26 - Mar 7. During this wild week of partying, 90% of the bikes on the road will be Harley but all riders are welcome no matter what they may choose to ride. As you might imagine Harley-Davidson has a massive store in Daytona and sponsors many of the event such as bikini contests and the Ride-In show. The week's events also include; Wet T shirt contests, bikini contests, pudding wrestling, coleslaw wresting, and any other event imaginable showcasing hot biker girls.

Bike Week Motorcycle Races

Photo from Wikimedia.org
Daytona Supercross

Daytona Supercross is America's toughest and most grueling Supercross race will take place on March 10. The world's top Supercross riders such as Chad Reed, Davi Millsaps, Ryan Dungey and Ryan Villopoto battle on a tough and demanding course. This is considered the most demanding and challenging course in the country.
AMA Flat Track

Daytona International Speedway will host the AMA Pro Flat Track doubleheader which will take place on March 15-16. The top Flat Track riders in the nation will battle on the quarter-mile lime rock track in the West Lot located outside Turns 1 and 2.
Daytona 200

The Daytona 200 is America's most historic motorcycle classic and this year it takes place on March 17. First run on the beach in the 1930s, the Daytona 200 kicks off the new AMA season with a 200-mile race on the demanding twists and turns of Daytona's road course.

More from Daytona International Speedway »

Last edited by Space; 03-09-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:00 AM

Miami and South Beach, Florida
<Q></Q>
<Q></Q>
<Q></Q>

Welcome to prime time, South Beach and Miami Beach! Just east of Miami, South Beach is bordered by Biscayne Bay on one side and the Atlantic on the other (which is where you'll find the beaches you'll like). South Beach is a tres cool club scene (is your attitude really ready?). Just up the sand is Miami Beach -- bit cheaper and less of dress-with-the-best thing. Get the skinny: As for Fort Lauderdale (which doesn't want you and hopes you don't come), forget it. And Daytona Beach... you'll enjoy yourself anywhere if you're going with friends, of course: just don't expect it to be fast paced fun in this part of Florida.

More: Spring break in South Beach Miami

^^^^^Waiting 4 MCF `Taz....We all wanta `Ride in his Monte 4-Sure ^^^^++

Last edited by Space; 03-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Miami and South Beach, Florida
<Q></Q>
<Q></Q>
<Q></Q>

Welcome to prime time, South Beach and Miami Beach! Just east of Miami, South Beach is bordered by Biscayne Bay on one side and the Atlantic on the other (which is where you'll find the beaches you'll like). South Beach is a tres cool club scene (is your attitude really ready?). Just up the sand is Miami Beach -- bit cheaper and less of dress-with-the-best thing. Get the skinny: As for Fort Lauderdale (which doesn't want you and hopes you don't come), forget it. And Daytona Beach... you'll enjoy yourself anywhere if you're going with friends, of course: just don't expect it to be fast paced fun in this part of Florida.

More: Spring break in South Beach Miami

^^^^^Waiting 4 MCF `Taz....We all wanta `Ride in his Monte 4-Sure ^^^^++
Sure thing! Sorry Space, but you may have to ride in the trunk. No room inside the car.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Sure thing! Sorry Space, but you may have to ride in the trunk. No room inside the car.

LoL `No Problem `Lou (Taz), I learned how to auto surf @ a early age, so I'm just hop on your roof ~> LOL

Just don't kick in your SuperCharger

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 AM

i will first drive and see all my Monte Carlo forum freinds, them i will visit all the states i have lived in before, and lastly end back in Alaska. but i will also have to visit all the other states on the way, i am not a beach type person lol

Old 03-09-2012, 10:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

for me I would like to see Islamorada, FL

and I will get to see it after I fly into Miami on the 16 th of June with the Wife for our cruise we are flying in a couple of days early so we can explore the Keys !

It will be nice to just sit back and relax by the palm trees

But the Monte will not be making this 3301 mile trip it will be back in Oregon were the beaches are A Little Different !!! LOL

Quick Reply: == Fun`Dream Question == What ? = =