Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   New Pics (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/new-pics-3125/)

fwoggybaby 01-09-2007 12:06 AM

New Pics

Like promised I got the pics up in the Gallery... We're gonna go out this weekend and get some during the day time. Let me know what ya think!!! There is also one of my puppy Tama (too cute not to share)

Jenn

PS if anyone can tell me what is so limited about it I'd be happy!!! I e-mailed GM and haven't heard back yet. (thanks for the idea Richard!)

Bigg J 01-09-2007 01:42 AM

RE: New Pics

Uhh...I don't see any pics.:eek:

mickey 01-09-2007 04:02 AM

she is teaseing us i think .

wiz kidd 01-09-2007 10:28 AM

lol...yup...just a tease :) i dont see any pics yet

fwoggybaby 01-09-2007 01:23 PM

OOPS... I accidentally set it to Private.. But now it's wide open for all too see....[sm=devilangel.gif]

I meant the pics by the way....

wiz kidd 01-09-2007 02:03 PM

nice lookin car you have there :)

what do you have in the port of the sub box, looks like a pop can..lol

cute dog too :)

mickey 01-09-2007 02:13 PM

nice looking ride and clean.
but is that a pic of you... r puppy? LOL

Im jelouse tha tyou have a box in your trunk tha tlooks nice LOL I have to redo all of mine.

AwesomeSS 01-09-2007 03:34 PM

Your car looks awesome!!!

benhillzone3 01-09-2007 04:16 PM

nice ride keep it rolling

fwoggybaby 01-09-2007 05:06 PM

Thanx guys [sm=devilangel.gif]No it's not a pop can...it's an air freshener. Nope it's not me it's my puppy.. (87 lbs of pent up rebellion and muscle)...We designed the box originally to fit in the trunk of a 99 Sunfire so it is a little small but sounds awsome. The next step is to put in dynamat in the trunk to kill the occasional rattle. That and then keep battling the check engine light and I'll be good.

mickey 01-09-2007 05:29 PM

i was not saying it was you by no means.
i dont have a clue what ya look like to make that statment.

i have been lucky so far my trunk dont rattel to much. i hear the lic. plate that is about it.
but it sounds nice i just need ot get some more 12" subs for it. mine are not a great version of subs btu they were real cheap LOL
and server the purose that i wanted them for.

fwoggybaby 01-09-2007 05:41 PM

I know you didn't mean me....I'm not that cute (hehehe)... We ended up going for 10's because of the sound. When it wasdesignedI personallythought the 12's were just to much. I mean I listen to mostly country and techno not hard rock and rap. I do occasionally listen rap but it's mostly old school stuff. And if you get good interior speakers you don't really need huge sub's for the back. I've got pioneers in the back dash and cerwin-vega's in the front and it sounds awesome. I think we ended up getting the subs, box and amp for $600 installed.

Thanx again!!![sm=devilangel.gif]

mickey 01-09-2007 06:09 PM

i listen to country,rap,rock,even some classical.
belive me i understand the whole sound thing. i did the 12s becuse i go tthem fo rthe right price and also had a good box offer to me at about the same time that was good also.
So when you do everythign in the trunk fo rless then 500.00 and that includes the amp.and cap.
ya cant yell to loud. but i started off with 10's to me they just didnt fill the car well enouhg but then i have mine turned around and fireing them threw the seat and it is a sealed box.
I get goo dlows and great mids and highs. the lows will rattel the car and make you know they are there but at the same time all of my sound is inside of my car not out side of it.
Also fireing them this way lowers the rattels threw out the car.
but you can still feel them and hear them good.
As far as sound gose i look for clarity more then anythign else. i wan tot hear it loud and also be clear acrossed the parking lot .
but im strange LOL

wiz kidd 01-09-2007 06:17 PM

i bet it sounds great

if you have licence plate rattle, just take off the licence plate and put some stick on rubber, or some sprayable rubberized undercoating on the back of the plate, and viola......no rattle :)

i've always been a fan of 12's i loved my alpine type R 12's and then i had a type R 15 which i though was amazing, and everybody said that you get 15's for rap, and not for rock or country, but with the amp i had it kept up with rock and country and all that other good stuff no problem, i jut liked it cuz it hit a LOT harder :)

mickey 01-09-2007 07:21 PM

oh mine will hit hard enough to make your hair rattel on your head. LOL
but the thing i have found with the monte carlos it might be with all cars with suroofs but i hit hard enough in mine tha tit vents out the sunroof. so i dont think im getitng the full potential out of the car.
all the other cars i had were non sunroofs and never had a issue with it. but then i havent blowen my widows out of this one etheir LOL
the 12s i have are Alpine they are just a real cheavp version of Alpine.
I plan to go to a bigger amp and i will mostlikely go with ethier another Hiphonics or a Pioneer witch will match the dvd player i have. but the fronts are not ethier LOL so i havent figured it out yet .
i have some time. i just want to change the subs for a bit better speaker and better sound. they hit hard and sound deep so im happy with them to apoint . it is livabel for now.

fwoggybaby 01-09-2007 07:46 PM

That's all that matters!!! It took us forever to find the right combo of things that I liked but when I did...WOW. We rent cars all the time and the one thing that I mostly miss about my Monte is my stereo. That and the looks I get when I pull up to a stop light with it bumpin Toby Keith. [sm=wootwoot.gif]Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow

mickey 01-09-2007 09:29 PM

how comes i can imagen the look on thier face with that LOL
but hey i do it to . and have been knowen to listen to so off the wall stuff also.
kind of like Hinder. most folks dont even know who they are other then one song that finally was put on a chart. but it is thier thied album. but they tend to have a hard rock sound about them to.
i also listened to alot of alic cooper as a kid and he wasent even on the radio at that time . till the album with posion on it nobody had really heard of him either. lol

84 406 01-10-2007 12:41 AM

Good lookin ride .......... I too just got a new puppy and just as soon as I figure out how to post some more pics I'll include some pics of our new "baby"

DINO

mickey 01-10-2007 04:23 AM

to post photos you can upload them threw here or you can use a link to site like photo bucket etc..
to post here,
hit the post reply button on the bottom of the thread, and at the bottom of it there is a link to upload a photo you from your puter.
Also make sure ya hit the embed in post box or it will just put the link up in the thread instead of showing the photos.

wiz kidd 01-10-2007 10:22 AM

ORIGINAL: fwoggybaby

. That and the looks I get when I pull up to a stop light with it bumpin Toby Keith. [sm=wootwoot.gif]Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow
dont you just love doin that, pull up to people with the weirdest music blaring!! lol, then u start head banging to music that you normally wouldn't...lol....some of the reactions you get are funny!! lol

speaking of bands that not many people have heard of. my favorite band for a long time now has been breaking benjamin, and when their first cd came out in the states, it wasn't available in canada (still isn't) and i used to listen to that all the time and everyone used to ask me who it was because they loved it!!
they're my favorite group to listen to :)
but then the best for subs is prodigy's smack my b***h up :) man that song hits hard :) that song used to make my heart skip a beat(or so it felt) when the subs hit

fwoggybaby 01-10-2007 01:36 PM

I hear ya on that...I can't listen to prodigy anymore without laughing. The last time I heard that song it was after my company x-mas party and needless to say I was a little bit intoxicated (okay I was smashed) [sm=outcold.gif]and my bf had to drive my car home. We took the strip here in Vegas and the looks people were givin us were so funny. I guess I kept trying to dance in the car but wasn't doing a very good job of it. From that day on I've not been able to listen to it without laughing. My personal favorite to thump is either Freaks of the Industry by Digital Underground or anything by the Beastie Boys.[sm=icon_rock.gif]

wiz kidd 01-10-2007 01:52 PM

yah, the beastie boys were always good for bass :)

must be nice to live in las vegas so you can go crusing down the strip :)
i went there a year ago or so in like february and people though me and my dad were nuts because we were driving up and down the strip with the top down on our rental car :) i think i'm going to vegas again sometime late this year though....i love it there, can't stay away :)

mickey 01-10-2007 04:15 PM

Well i used to have the Ticket i got for parkign on the strip LOL
I took a photo of my big truck in front of the Harley cafe . this was the same night as the grand opening.
could not figure out why they were so pissed LOL

yeah digital underground and B.B. i have listen to a lot of thier stuff.
But dancing in the car is just hard to picture. but then agian that all depends ont eh car, the women and the driver.
if ya hit the gas to hard drunk or not they end up on the the trunk the hard way LOL

84 406 01-22-2007 11:50 AM

Lets see if this works Micky ya;ll schoul see pics of the doghttp://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...134_3432-1.jpgd

84 406 01-22-2007 12:07 PM

lets try again http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...134_3432-1.jpg

BeachBumMike 01-22-2007 12:07 PM

[align=center]Hi Jennifer,[/align][align=center]You have a beautiful look'in Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]I look forward to seeing more pic's.[/align][align=center]Thanks 4 posting & Being an active member.[/align][align=center]Safe/Happy miles 2 U[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-]Click Image 2 See Larger [:-][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/D62204FC0E4E46179E484066A3DB0B59.jpg[/IMG]

84 406 01-22-2007 12:09 PM

hwy space can you help cant get a pic to post ??? http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...134_3432-1.jpg

mickey 01-22-2007 12:52 PM

if your talking your sig. then it is posted.
Car looks GREAT!!! MAn i remeber having a 83 (was the ex Winches) but it was a nice ride also. jsut wish i had put half the money in to mine as i did hers LOL

her was black on black. was a nice ride.

i love the burgandy color . you dont see them to offten in that color , also they look great with chrome and black parts alike

keep polishing i see you missed a spot on the front right wheel. LMAO!!!

fwoggybaby 01-23-2007 09:27 PM

I finally figured out how to post a pic (yes I am blonde but it is dyed red so it's my version of artificial intelligence) and Dino...This is the CUTEST puppy ever!!!!!!! I'm in love!!![sm=Awwww.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1336/60EF0EE0CB204169965244DA774C48C3.jpg[/IMG]

mickey 01-24-2007 09:17 AM

kool Congrats on the learning how to post a photo FINALLY!!

but not real sure about the intellegence thing LOL
Blonds are not stupid they just think diffrently then others and slower A LOT S L O W E R!!
LOL
cute fur child also

wiz kidd 01-24-2007 10:08 AM

what kind of dog is that again??? cute puppy

thats funny about the artificial inteligance....lol...

fwoggybaby 01-24-2007 03:46 PM

I'm not sure.. It's Dino's...It's the pic that he couldn't get posted...Mine puppy is the one in my album and he is a Pit Bull/French Mastiff mix. Basically he's really big, strong and retarded....His nickname is Houdini. He get's out of the house/yard no matter what we do. His newest trick is that he has learned to climb trees.

mickey 01-25-2007 04:51 AM

we have a guy in the club that recived a puppy for X-mass from his wife last year.
now this dog has learned how to climb. how to get the fridge open and eat.
and also now the latest one is she has learnd how to open the back door and let her self out to go . then she will go back in the house and shut the door.

living out side the hosue it is really Kool to see her being so smart. but it is driving them nuts LOL

i guess i should have not tught her hos to get her own treats off the counter LOL

BeachBumMike 01-25-2007 09:39 AM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: fwoggybaby
Dino...This is the CUTEST puppy ever!!!!!!! I'm in love!!![sm=Awwww.gif]
[IMG]local://upfiles/1336/60EF0EE0CB204169965244DA774C48C3.jpg[/IMG]
[/align][align=center][:-]Monte Jennifer'sPuppy Love [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/446039A956BD4EF4B8AAEC97C40E0F11.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...66A3DB0B59.jpg[/align][align=center]:)Wiz & Mickey, thanks 4your post &entertainment :)[/align]

mickey 01-25-2007 11:12 AM

monte who? all i see is the puppy there.

wiz kidd 01-25-2007 11:19 AM

yah, didn't we tell you....we switched the site over to a puppy site :)

now its www.puppycarloforum.com :) lmao!

mickey 01-25-2007 02:48 PM

yeah tha tis all i need ot happen cna you imaging th eemail i would get over that one LOL

fwoggybaby 01-28-2007 03:29 AM

You guys are too funny!!! But to try and clear the air...The black and white puppy is Dino's not mine.. Mine is the brown one in my photo gallery. But thank you for your funny responces. Space...thanx anyway for the pic it's very cute!!![sm=devilangel.gif]

mickey 01-28-2007 06:33 AM

SEE SPACE!!! i told you it was the other one!!