New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Long time monte owner looking for some advice and ideas.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Default Long time monte owner looking for some advice and ideas.

I'm Neil, 38 yrs old and currently own a Black 2000 Monte Carlo SS and a 2002 Silver Monte Carlo SS. Have owned a 1978 and 1988 Monte's also. Looking at doing some cosmetic upgrades on the black 2000 and joined to get some idea's. I've been a Mechanic and fabricator since I was 17 years old so maybe I can help others with some of there problems as well. Looks like a great site!

Old 01-13-2018, 08:06 AM

There's a lot of different idea's for body modification's on here, I have seen a few of the member's cars and also will be borrowing some idea's. Hope you will post some picture's when you get started.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool head turners

Besides the Wheels and tires the one thing that always sets these cars off is the Body Kit or Ground effects. Spoilers and Hood scoops too. I have attached a couple of photo's I actually saw a Monte similar to this one just cruzing a few years ago and it really was a head turner.

Attached Thumbnails Long time monte owner looking for some advice and ideas.-dsc00760.jpg   Long time monte owner looking for some advice and ideas.-monte_3.jpg  
Old 01-13-2018, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
Besides the Wheels and tires the one thing that always sets these cars off is the Body Kit or Ground effects. Spoilers and Hood scoops too. I have attached a couple of photo's I actually saw a Monte similar to this one just cruzing a few years ago and it really was a head turner.
Hell Ya if I could find some of those parts and they weren't a million bucks Id be in. Herman