Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   New Member here, 07' M/C Owner (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/new-member-here-07-m-c-owner-47551/)

Nukeleer 02-26-2014 01:08 PM

New Member here, 07' M/C Owner

4 Attachment(s)
What's up fellow M/C owners... Dale here, throwing my 2007 M/C LT out to you all. I'm coming from the Great Northwest, home to the 2014 Super Bowl Champs!!!
I picked up this 07' M/C last year for a nice $6800 (took 3+ hrs to get it to that price!), with 73K miles on it. It use to be a rental in Maui for 1.5 years, but if you've been there, you cant drive over 45 in most areas. Then bought up in the Portland Or. area, to some old dude which I spoke to,an he said no problems when he had it:congrats: Just yesterday, she spent the day getting new shoes & socks on her, the 235/55/17's filled up her wheel wells just fine, then she went to the window tinter for some shades.

This may piss some of you off, but I'm gonna make her s SS clone. Already got the SS badges & Rally stripes for her, just waiting for some warmer weather. This is just a to work & back ride for me since I'm really a Harley guy, but I have never owned a car and kept her stock. Cant, WONT!.. Looking for a lowering kit next. Thanks for all the info, keep up all the nice "were to look" websites info. Till then... Rock out w/ you C**k out.. Out.

Jparks 02-26-2014 01:17 PM

Welcome! I don't think there's any issues making it a clone, it's your car what ever makes you smile go for it!

As for those wheels I personally don't like them I think it's too flashy but the White Monte's can be very sexy!

dbaldwin 02-26-2014 01:59 PM

Welcone to the forun. Where you stay man? Im in Tacoma/jblm Check out the "WA MC MC" thread as some of us in the pnw are trying to get a meet and great started in march. Would love to see you join in with us as we try to make it happen.

Nukeleer 02-26-2014 02:12 PM

dBaldwin... I'm in the Vancouver/Portland area. Live in WA, work in OR.. Will check out the link. Thanks

Montelicious 02-26-2014 02:22 PM

Welcome to the forum!

DaNfRoMSt.PaUl 02-26-2014 04:38 PM

Welcome Dale. Great color on the Monte! Once you go white you'll be aaight!!

Hiroska 02-26-2014 04:44 PM

Nooooooooooooooooo another SS clone :(! Kiddin, your car do what you want, ill make fun of the people i live by, but people on the forum I actually like. And Dan we all know black is the best color of a monte ! ;]. I can always tell a clone from the orig though ^_^ lol.

STUMPMI 02-26-2014 04:57 PM

Welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

DaNfRoMSt.PaUl 02-26-2014 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hiroska (Post 599944)
Nooooooooooooooooo another SS clone :(! Kiddin, your car do what you want, ill make fun of the people i live by, but people on the forum I actually like. And Dan we all know black is the best color of a monte ! ;]. I can always tell a clone from the orig though ^_^ lol.

False. I can tell a clone too. Its usually in my rear view mirror. :rotfl:

AwesomeSS 02-26-2014 07:46 PM

Welcome to the site