Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   26 year old 04 SS owner (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/26-year-old-04-ss-owner-58743/)

Burnt copper SS 08-13-2017 07:38 PM

26 year old 04 SS owner

2 Attachment(s)
What do you guys think 🤔 about her I did the wheels my self gonna do the front lip rear lip and side skirts the same color as the wheels
All comments welcome
Thanks in advance

drivernumber3 08-13-2017 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Burnt copper SS (Post 705468)
What do you guys think 🤔 about her I did the wheels my self gonna do the front lip rear lip and side skirts the same color as the wheels
All comments welcome
Thanks in advance

Looks good, maybe some small flames on the hood and fenders? :thumbsup:

Burnt copper SS 08-13-2017 07:50 PM

Thanks she’s my baby I just finished the wheels today gonna paint the lips and skirts tomorrow I got 7 kids so limited time to work on her but I got big plans for her around march

The_Maniac 08-13-2017 08:52 PM

Nice touch on the wheels!!

I like the idea of using the color on the ground fx.

Burnt copper SS 08-13-2017 08:59 PM

Thanks I haven’t had it very long it took me 4 days to do the wheels because I wanted them to look perfect in think that color will look sweet on the ground effects I’m getting ready to start building my spare 3800 to put in the SS in March I’m adding a turbo and front mount intercooler I plan on running 12psi I’ve got a whole list of mods I plan on doing this car belonged to my little brother before he passed away at 15 so I have a very strong attachment to her me and my wife are building it in his memory

wht02monte 08-14-2017 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Burnt copper SS (Post 705470)
Thanks she’s my baby I just finished the wheels today gonna paint the lips and skirts tomorrow I got 7 kids so limited time to work on her but I got big plans for her around march

:eek: And I feel like my 3 are a handful at times.........

Burnt copper SS 08-14-2017 02:41 PM

They maybe a handful but when your a big kid like me you see them as little friends 😂 I love them to death

ZIPPY02 08-14-2017 10:32 PM

Hello and Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Interesting color combination you have chosen. The copper actually comes across quite well to me. It really shows that you took your time, good man!
Copper accents on the ground effects accompanied by a substantially thinner black stripe could look sweet... :cool:

Your 7 kids are very lucky to have you on their team... :) Some fathers never show up and become a dad, they are hit and run artists. High five to you for being there! Awesome :congrats:

Burnt copper SS 08-14-2017 10:45 PM

Thanks
my kids are my world I try to be the best dad I can to them I have 6 daughters and 1 son I’m trying to turn them all in to gear heads .

i like the color combination also I wanted something different the copper is actually a VHT burnt copper flat high heat with 3 coats of clear coat

i like the idea of the thin blacke strip I mite try that all have the pics up tomorrow of the ground effects painted I thank it turned out good.

thanks for all the compliments and support!
means alot

Burnt copper SS 08-15-2017 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well got the front and sides painted today ran out of paint to do the rear gotta get some more today and finish the rear tomorrow I thank it turned out good so far.

Zippy I watch some videos of your SS today and you have a killer Monte Carlo I absolutely love the way it sounds great job on it