Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Xfinity Picks/Kentucky/Saturday (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/xfinity-picks-kentucky-saturday-54421/)

SupplySgt 09-22-2015 05:37 PM

Xfinity Picks/Kentucky/Saturday

I made an error on the last thread. I thought the Busch cars were following the Cup to Loudon this week. I was wrong. We're in Kentucky this weekend. It's a day race (Thank God since I'll be fully awake for the whole thing) and there are no Cup regulars running with us.

Anyway, congrats to Butch on winning last week at Chicagoland! He's racking up quite the win total. As always when we're standalone, I'm curious to see how varied the picks are with no cup regulars.

7 Regan Smith
54 Erik Jones
22 Ryan Blaney

JuniorCar 09-26-2015 02:51 AM

Chase has been slow in practice, dang it! I hate not picking him, but Kentucky should offer no surprises. I think the track is boring as hell and speed will be everything. Jon Wes Townley will probably even finish this race. Wait!... he's not in the race! So his chances are better than ever!

1. Erik Jones
2. Ryan Blaney
3. Daniel Suarez

Suarez isn't screwin' up like he was at the beginning of the season and I think he's going to steal one of these races. I can remember when I used to make fun of Joey Logano for what a sloppy driver he was at first (especially at Daytona), but now I usually pick him every week

butch049 09-26-2015 05:21 AM

My Picks

#22 Blaney
#54 E Jones
#9 Elliott

SupplySgt 09-26-2015 10:31 AM

I'll be on the golf course this afternoon (work sponsored deal) so I won't be able to watch the race. I'll try to score it when I get back though.

Cowboy6622 09-26-2015 06:37 PM

Oh one of those jobs where you make money by playing golf? My girlfriends dad had one of those gigs with the railroad for many years.

I don't think the state of Kentucky is aware of the race tonight because the infield us empty and no one is in the stands. I bet more people went to the local track tonight than this. They need to bring the minor league back to Orange County and South Boston. My family watched Jeff Gordon and Bobby Labonte back when they ran local tracks here and I bet those tracks could pack a bigger crowd and put on a better show!

I guess Townley isn't making the trek back from the truck race so we won't even have that fun to play with. Dylan Lupton driving the 25

Cowboy6622 09-26-2015 06:40 PM

**** I didn't make picks

22 Blaney
60 Buescher
6 wallace

Cowboy6622 09-26-2015 06:57 PM

New game!!!

# of debris cautions: 4

Gen 6 09-26-2015 06:59 PM

Chase Elliott
Daniel Suarez
Ryan Blaney

JuniorCar 09-26-2015 07:15 PM

I'll play!

Debris cautions: 3

JuniorCar 09-26-2015 07:21 PM

As long as they keep wrecking, there won't be any debris cautions. Which doesn't really make sense since the actual debris should be an indirect result from cars wrecking. But it doesn't seem to work out that way