Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Picks/Michigan/Sunday Afternoon (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/picks-michigan-sunday-afternoon-56940/)

SupplySgt 08-24-2016 11:03 PM

Picks/Michigan/Sunday Afternoon

Well, we're off to Michigan now! Congrats to carlm54stl for winning last week at Bristol. Much like the race winner, he had to stay relatively unscathed through brutal attrition. Everyone took damage, but he took the least of it. Congrats also to Leprechaun93. Not only does he keep a commanding lead in the overall standings, but he ensured that my segment lead only lasted one week and is back on top of those standings as well.

They'll be running the same lower downforce package this weekend that they ran at the first Michigan race and at Kentucky. Dale Earnhardt Jr will not be in the 88 this week or next at the very least. Alex Bowman will be in the 88 for him this week, and Jeff Gordon will drive next week at Darlington.

Speaking of Darlington, I'm absolutely loving all of these throwback schemes that are coming out of the woodwork. I have to say that my favorite so far is Kenseth running the Tide colors, followed closely by Biffle honoring Alan Kulwicki by bringing back the old Hooters scheme.

Brad Keselowski
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 08-26-2016 12:50 PM

Jimmie Johnson
Chase Elliott
Brad Keselowski

carlm54stl 08-26-2016 05:53 PM

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson
2. #22 Joey Lagano
3. #78 Martin Truex

carlm54stl 08-26-2016 07:00 PM

Me?

Originally Posted by SupplySgt (Post 694607)
Well, we're off to Michigan now! Congrats to carlm54stl for winning last week at Bristol. Much like the race winner, he had to stay relatively unscathed through brutal attrition. Everyone took damage, but he took the least of it. Congrats also to Leprechaun93. Not only does he keep a commanding lead in the overall standings, but he ensured that my segment lead only lasted one week and is back on top of those standings as well.

They'll be running the same lower downforce package this weekend that they ran at the first Michigan race and at Kentucky. Dale Earnhardt Jr will not be in the 88 this week or next at the very least. Alex Bowman will be in the 88 for him this week, and Jeff Gordon will drive next week at Darlington.

Speaking of Darlington, I'm absolutely loving all of these throwback schemes that are coming out of the woodwork. I have to say that my favorite so far is Kenseth running the Tide colors, followed closely by Biffle honoring Alan Kulwicki by bringing back the old Hooters scheme.

Brad Keselowski
Carl Edwards
Kyle Larson

Some times its better to be lucky then good! :thumbsup:

Leprechaun93 08-26-2016 08:01 PM

Joey Logano
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin

drivernumber3 08-27-2016 11:59 AM

Well I think I will pick them just like they finished in the qualifying, only I think the 48 may be coming in first.

# 48 Jimmie Johnson

# 22 Joey Logano

# 11 Denny Hamlin
:congrats:

KCFITZ78 08-28-2016 06:04 AM

1) #14 Tony Stewart
2) #11 Denny Hamlin
3) #18 Kyle Busch

butch049 08-28-2016 07:32 AM

my picks

#1 Harvick
#2 Logano
#3 Edwards

77gp 08-28-2016 09:49 AM

Logano
Harvick
Kenseth

SupplySgt 08-28-2016 11:28 AM

Very rare that I change my picks post qualifying. Hopefully my gut is telling me right. Took out Larson to put in Hamlin