NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Loudon/SunAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 12:25 PM

Changing my picks. There are a few out there that followed my selections.
I will also change the original post.

14-18-39

Old 07-14-2012, 11:16 PM

I'm using the wireless hotspot on my tablet, which is only 3G. That's why I haven't been on much since I left for Fort Benning. But I'm in just long enough to make my picks. I wasn't able to get on and see the standings before today but apparently I made a good little drop in the standings. That's Daytona for you...

Dale Jr.
Biffle
Kahne

Old 07-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kyle Busch
Clint Bowyer
Kevin Harvick

Old 07-15-2012, 09:55 AM

Name:  DQQTS.gif
Views: 4
Size:  495.1 KB

Old 07-15-2012, 10:12 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's not going to be the same without Brent here.

I've had a rather wild last 24 hours. I sanded the truck, painted the tailgate, and went to a cruise in last night (won a nice chair and a DVD in the 50/50.) Then I went home and got a call from a friend asking if I wanted to come drinking. Well, the plan was to paint the pick up truck the next morning, but I grabbed a 6 pack of Miller, then got there, and a friend thought we should do shots, so 6 millers and 3 shots later, I was doing stuff I normally wouldn't.

Then I got up at 6:30 this morning, came back home, and painted a pick up truck.... so I'm probably going to sleep through part of this race. I've still got a little headache that's been lingering all morning (wonder why) and only got about 4-5 hours sleep after all that. Plus, painting is a little bit tiring anyway for me. Maybe Mike is more used to it and doesn't get as exhausted... but it's even more exhausting when you're sweating beer.

So basically, I went from this at about 11:00 last night, a photo a friend took after about 3 shots and about 4 Miller Lite's.....

To this about 9-10:00 this morning as I fnished up the paint on this truck. Just need to get it out tomorrow, get the grill back in it, get the fender trim back on, put it all back together and it's ready to go.... oh, and maybe put the tires back on it....

Old 07-15-2012, 10:50 AM

5 Year Member

The window will be closing at 12:19 p.m. EDT. I'm about to go to lunch. Might take a long nap during this race....

Old 07-15-2012, 10:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[quote=Cowboy6622;477858]It's not going to be the same without Brent here.

I've had a rather wild last 24 hours. I sanded the truck, painted the tailgate, and went to a cruise in last night (won a nice chair and a DVD in the 50/50.) Then I went home and got a call from a friend asking if I wanted to come drinking. Well, the plan was to paint the pick up truck the next morning, but I grabbed a 6 pack of Miller, then got there, and a friend thought we should do shots, so 6 millers and 3 shots later, I was doing stuff I normally wouldn't.

Then I got up at 6:30 this morning, came back home, and painted a pick up truck.... so I'm probably going to sleep through part of this race. I've still got a little headache that's been lingering all morning (wonder why) and only got about 4-5 hours sleep after all that. Plus, painting is a little bit tiring anyway for me. Maybe Mike is more used to it and doesn't get as exhausted... but it's even more exhausting when you're sweating beer.

So basically, I went from this at about 11:00 last night, a photo a friend took after about 3 shots and about 4 Miller Lite's.....

To this about 9-10:00 this morning as I fnished up the paint on this truck. Just need to get it out tomorrow, get the grill back in it, get the fender trim back on, put it all back together and it's ready to go.... oh, and maybe put the tires back on it.... I've heard that they move easier that way Paint looks good from here. Nice job.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:06 AM

NHMS Lennox Industrial Tools 301

Jul 15, 2012 12:00p
New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Listen Live

Listen Live | Shows | Performance Racing Network#
Above is a Link to Performance Racing Network `if any member wants to listen to the race online..They call a great race pre show is on now at the time of this post...
Wish everyone a Great Race & good picks ~> EnJoy

Old 07-15-2012, 12:35 PM

I hate this track! I can't believe they race 2 races here.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:43 PM

5 Year Member

There are several crappy tracks that will always have two races on teh schedule because of their location. For people in Boston, New England, and the New York City/Upstate New York, this is the closest track... and it always sells out, so it will get two races. Pocono serves Philly, Pittsburg, the City, Newark, Maryland.... so it sells a lot of tickets.

Michgian used to do so well when Detroit was doing well, but now that Detroit and Michigan are suffering, Michigan may lose a race. When I was at Dover, there weren't many people there, and the talks are that Dover might accidenty lose a race. They always throw around Martinsville, but the France family owns that (I think), so that isn't happening. California lost one race, and real estate demands took out the other two tracks that existed in that part of Southern Cali.

New Hampshire seriously needs some banking.

Quick Reply: Picks/Loudon/SunAfternoon