NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks for Homestead/Championship

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

congrats to Johnson on the championship.... Kevin Harvick will get em next year...

Old 11-21-2010, 03:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

That was an awesome last race and the best Miami I can remember!!!

Go CHEVROLET !!!!!

Jimmie brings it home for an an precedented dynasty!

And my picks were pretty damn good too! I picked first & last and most importantly the Champion. That extra time thinking paid off!

Too bad for Logano. I wanted to see him kick Peblos *** when Peblo got off the track. I laughed my *** off when Harvick dumped Kyle B and his car caught fire. In that moment Harvick proved himself something of a champion.

I've never cheered Jimmie to the Championship, but that felt pretty good! Congrats Jimmie and thanks for keeping the Sprint Cup home!!!

Last edited by JuniorCar; 11-21-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Happy Jimmie will prevail and win it all! when sunday evening rolls around, remember that I "told you so"
I hope I'm not wrong .....
That is what I remember...

Old 11-21-2010, 03:46 PM

Hi `Chris,~> "Yes, U told us so" : )
Hope that you enjoyed the race...Kevin did get third in the ChampionShip, and I sure would be happy to have his bank account & get paid to do something you love....
I would like to personally thank Kevin for lighting Kyle on `fire LOL

Look forward to see what our Racing Reporters `Brent & Cowboy `Duane post on the race : )

Only 90 more days until the Daytona 500........

Peace/Happy & got 2 get ready 4 work : )
Catch everyone online soon...EnJoy your `eve : )

Last edited by Space; 11-21-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:54 PM

Lol `Brent

You did `Good
Party `Time : )~*

Old 11-21-2010, 04:03 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
That is what I remember...
nice, thanks Brent

still loving the sig you made me also Brent

Old 11-21-2010, 04:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well you won the last race of the year, Brent.... How about next year we get a points system for ourselves? Everyone gets to pick 3 drivers, and however many points those drivers get, the person who picked them gets... then at teh end of the year, we have a MCF champion? What do you think guys? I also propose 5 bonus points to anyone who can pick last place, and 5 points each for picking the number of cautions and the top 10 breakdown EXACTLY!!! This isn't a closest thing wins... if you don't nail it exactly, you don't get it. Whose up for it?

I'll post some reflections on the season tomorrow. Five Ford's, 4 Chevrolets, and 1 Toyota in the top 5.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well nascar made their calculated moves to insure Johnsons 5 championship(Hamlin gets spun out, Harvick gets a speeding penalty). They might as well change the name to Jimmycar or The Chase for Johnson. All kidding aside Great job by the top three teams in the closing weeks. This was the best chase yet,But I still hate the chase.

And cowboy that sounds like fun but also alot of work to get together. If we did something I would suggest just 1 point for a correct pick with bonuses for the other stuff. Then maybe a extra Question every week like cautions, first out, most laps led. this could be fun.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Well you won the last race of the year, Brent.... How about next year we get a points system for ourselves? Everyone gets to pick 3 drivers, and however many points those drivers get, the person who picked them gets... then at teh end of the year, we have a MCF champion? What do you think guys? I also propose 5 bonus points to anyone who can pick last place, and 5 points each for picking the number of cautions and the top 10 breakdown EXACTLY!!! This isn't a closest thing wins... if you don't nail it exactly, you don't get it. Whose up for it?

I'll post some reflections on the season tomorrow. Five Ford's, 4 Chevrolets, and 1 Toyota in the top 5.
count me in.... great suggestion Duane, atleast this way I will have to follow a little closer than I have the past few years

anyone want to try and make a trip to Daytona in 90 days? we could make arrangements someway or another, that would be cool, think about, it could happen

Old 11-21-2010, 05:52 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
And cowboy that sounds like fun but also alot of work to get together. If we did something I would suggest just 1 point for a correct pick with bonuses for the other stuff. Then maybe a extra Question every week like cautions, first out, most laps led. this could be fun.
might be kinda simple to do, just create a league in Yahoo fantasy Nascar

Quick Reply: Picks for Homestead/Championship