NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Dover/SunAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 09:31 AM

Hi `Duane & Member's,
I hope that everyone can enjoy the race 2day & that you all made some great picks...Thanks again `Duane for your time & dedication to your MCF NASCAR Racing thread

If you don't have cable or get ESPN you can listen online or check your local radio stations for Motor Racing Network to listen...

Below is their online link
MotorRacingNetwork.com - MotorRacingNetwork.com

Race Center
AAA 400
@ Dover Int'l Speedway
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Radio:
MRN, 1 p.m. (ET)
TV:
ESPN, 1 p.m. (ET)
Race Length: 400 Laps/400 Miles
Track Layout: 1-mile concrete speedway

Last edited by Space; 09-30-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:58 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think the Chase races start later... broadcast starts at 1, so the race probably starts at 2:15... so we'll close up the windows and board up the doors at 1:15 EDT

Old 09-30-2012, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
I think the Chase races start later... broadcast starts at 1, so the race probably starts at 2:15... so we'll close up the windows and board up the doors at 1:15 EDT
Hi `Duane, you are correct...EnJoy the Race & Good Luck
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-SPACING: 1px; WIDTH: 756px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate !important; FONT: 11px/15px verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; WORD-SPACING: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TR style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=oddrow><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 6px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" vAlign=top>Sun, Sep 30
2:00 PM ET
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 6px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 3px">NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Dover pres. by GoDaddy.com
Dover International Speedway
above source from ESPN///Source link below
NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule, NASCAR Schedule, Auto Racing Schedule - ESPN

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 6px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" align=center></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 6px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" vAlign=top>Qualifying Speeds
Starting Grid
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Dang I was gonna change my picks too
Missed it by ThaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT much...............

Old 09-30-2012, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I kinda thought the "48 cheating" comment was harsh too. But he has been caught enough times, so I can understand why people believe it. But I'm far more suspicious of Hamlin/ Grubb. Darien got a little defensive about what tv camera were catching in the pitbox last weekend. And that car was too fast/ too dominant. That's not Jimmie's usual style. That team is just unsinkable.

I think if Regan Smith had won that Talledega, DEI might have been able to stay a float by drawing some sponsors - perhaps a full time gig with Steak-umms. Maybe he could have stayed with DEI. Maybe DEI would not have merged with Ganassi or gone into the crapper. Regan Smith might have gone on to be featured on t-shirts with Elvis too! Oh, what could have been!
I agree about D. Grubb and the TV Camera thing. There was only 1 lap to go. What secret was the TV camera going to reveal with one lap to go? Silly!

Old 09-30-2012, 02:08 PM

7 cars on the lead lap. No reason to watch this race any longer. With everybody on the same cycle, 12th and further down are out of it.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

its going to be a pretty much caution free race I fear. This race sucks...

Old 09-30-2012, 02:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

I wanted to swap 88 for the 29...hmmmmm

Old 09-30-2012, 02:19 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

The dream I had wehre I set my picks by.... Jimmie won, then Kyle Busch, then Kurt Busch (but listed as driving the old 22 from last year), Jeff Gordon, and then Clint Bowyer. I think Carl Edwards was like 8th, Matt Kenseth 12th... don' ktnow about Clint Bowyer or anyone else. I just didn't feel right about Jeff Gordon or Kurt Busch so I wetn with the 5th place Bowyer... .and right now... Gordon is 4th, Bowyer is 5th... lots of racing to go.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:19 PM

Im going out to work on the 014 OPC. I'l check back tomorrow to see what happened. Try to stay awake.

Quick Reply: Picks/Dover/SunAfternoon