NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Dover/SunAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 07:21 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just wonder how long it will be before Kurt Busch has a patented blow up and gets the boot from a fourth team owner!!!

I didn't give you many pictures for Dover, but I'm going to overload the NASCAR History section for Talladega, Charlotte, and then I'll throw it in a couple of things for Kansas before we go full overload in Charlotte!!! I have a Richard Petty story for Charlotte you Monte Carlo fans won't want to miss!!!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:03 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Be interesting where he goes after next season

Old 09-26-2012, 11:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Since childress raceing is 1 of furniture rows major supporters...(they have the "deal")
IF KURT BUSH CANT KEEP HIS ACT TOGETHER..

He will get the boot quicker than snot out a nostril!!!!

and Regan will be back in business! lets wait and see shall we.....

Old 09-27-2012, 05:40 AM

5 Year Member

If they did come crawling back to Regan, I hope he demands more money or something. Or a big apology.

I had this weird dream last night. It was weird in that I usually don't remember dreams. I can recall maybe 4 dreams I've had in my entire life. I know I have them, about half the time I remember having a drema, but can't recall a single detail. In this dream, I went about my weekend I have planned, which is quite a busy one, with my planning to go to a cruise in at the ChikfilA in Durham Friday night plus after that, going to the drag strip with my friends, then going to a racers reunion show this Saturday mroning and afternoon, then going to party with friends Saturday night. And in the dream, somehow or anotehr, I didn't get around to finishing my fantasy set on this forum. And I lost miserably, with just Jimmie Johnson on my team.

And in the dream, one of the few things I can actually recall about it are just that I did these things, and that I missed the race. I looked at teh finishing order on my phone... and I recall some of that.

So going with a strange dream I can strangely recall part of, I am going to set my fantasy roster with a cuople of guys I normally wouldn't....

Old 09-27-2012, 05:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
If they did come crawling back to Regan, I hope he demands more money or something. Or a big apology.

I had this weird dream last night. It was weird in that I usually don't remember dreams. I can recall maybe 4 dreams I've had in my entire life. I know I have them, about half the time I remember having a drema, but can't recall a single detail. In this dream, I went about my weekend I have planned, which is quite a busy one, with my planning to go to a cruise in at the ChikfilA in Durham Friday night plus after that, going to the drag strip with my friends, then going to a racers reunion show this Saturday mroning and afternoon, then going to party with friends Saturday night. And in the dream, somehow or anotehr, I didn't get around to finishing my fantasy set on this forum. And I lost miserably, with just Jimmie Johnson on my team.

And in the dream, one of the few things I can actually recall about it are just that I did these things, and that I missed the race. I looked at teh finishing order on my phone... and I recall some of that.

So going with a strange dream I can strangely recall part of, I am going to set my fantasy roster with a cuople of guys I normally wouldn't....
What did you eat for supper duane?
Maybe id avoid that food at bed time lol

Old 09-27-2012, 01:22 PM

5 Year Member

Chicken wings and french fries, I lead a healthy lifestyle.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:51 PM

Ohh geez Duane well guess u gotta do somthin to win one

Old 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM

5 Year Member

It's a good thing I typed this like 10 minutes after I woke up and I kept recalling the finishing order I saw on the phone in my dream until I posted. I can't remember anything except these three. I also know these tthree weren't teh exact top three in the dream... I did use some reasoning and common sense. I do remember the top 5 perfectly at this time.... should I post it or try to remember it after the race starts and then post it...

Crazy way to set a team, I know that much.... and I'm usually the first one to denounce voodoo, spiritual events, premonitions, or any other weird crap like that....but face it, if I win, you're all going to **** bricks..... that includes me, actually.

It does actually remind me of one of AJ Foyt's Indianapolis 500 wins... he was in his motel the night before the race, and had a vision of himself leading the race on the last lap, and had an epiphany or dream of sorts wondering what would happen if there was a major crash on the last lap. The next day in the race, the car expected to win the race had lapped the field but lost a $6 transmission bearing with 3 laps to go and was out of the race. Foyt was then leading on the last lap, saw teh events of his dream unfolding, and lifted out of his throttle on the last lap. Strangely enough, a crash happened ahead of him, and going no more than 100 mph coming off turn 4, he was far enough back for everything to unfold before he got to it, and he coasted to a victory that day....

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 09-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:57 PM

I wont ill just say its about time u won , i was gonna say ur the dale jr of the fanatasy league & only win once every few years but than i rmbrd u won the championship last year so that wouldnt work plus it prob be an insult to u

Old 09-27-2012, 05:02 PM

5 Year Member

Mike, your picks don't count this week.....

Quick Reply: Picks/Dover/SunAfternoon