Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Picks/Charlotte/SunNight (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/picks-charlotte-sunnight-48849/)

Cowboy6622 05-18-2014 05:35 PM

Picks/Charlotte/SunNight

Points and Congratulatory Remarks

Congrats to BlazedSS for leading the points, and MnteCrloSS47 and JuniorCar for their wins in the Sprint All Star and the All Star Showdown, respectively.

So since we're off to Charlotte and I'm committed to Ford's for the season, I guess I'll go with...

1) Joey Logano
2) Carl Edwards
3) Brad Keselowski

SupplySgt 05-18-2014 07:49 PM

Dale Jr
Harvick
McMurray

This may be my first all Chevy lineup this year.

SSmeansSuperSexy 05-18-2014 08:52 PM

Harvick
Logano
Earnhardt

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 05-19-2014 06:50 PM

Dale Jr
Kevin Harvick
Kasey Kahne

JuniorCar 05-19-2014 07:51 PM

1. Dale Jr.
2. Brad K
3. Joey J

but its hard to bet against Hendricks in his own back yard

Blazed SS 05-20-2014 09:43 AM

STUMPMI 05-20-2014 11:23 AM

Jimmie Johnson (48)
Kevin Harvick (4)
Dale Jr. (88)

JuniorCar 05-21-2014 05:18 PM

So I'm reading on jayski.com that reddit users are now targeting the Nascars Most Popular Driver award next. So Jr. haters rejoice! Jose Wise will be Nascar's new Most Popular Driver. So reddit really has made Nascar their little joke. Reddit managed to generate 98,000 votes for Jose Wise inside of the last 11 hours to get him into the Showdown last weekend. And that wasn't even all the votes he received.

I don't even know what reddit.com or a dogecoin is, nor will I even load up the website and give them the privilege of traffic. I can promise you that these promotion tactics will not work on me. But they will likely succeed in screwing up the entire Nascar internet community if the powers that be at Nascar headquarters doesn't find a way to put a stop to it. Next year, Jose Wise will be inducted into the Nascar Hall of Fame

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 05-21-2014 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 614635)
So I'm reading on jayski.com that reddit users are now targeting the Nascars Most Popular Driver award next. So Jr. haters rejoice! Jose Wise will be Nascar's new Most Popular Driver. So reddit really has made Nascar their little joke. Reddit managed to generate 98,000 votes for Jose Wise inside of the last 11 hours to get him into the Showdown last weekend. And that wasn't even all the votes he received.

I don't even know what reddit.com or a dogecoin is, nor will I even load up the website and give them the privilege of traffic. I can promise you that these promotion tactics will not work on me. But they will likely succeed in screwing up the entire Nascar internet community if the powers that be at Nascar headquarters doesn't find a way to put a stop to it. Next year, Jose Wise will be inducted into the Nascar Hall of Fame

nascar needs to put this to an end. it will end up giving the sport a bad name if they continue to let it happen.

zjerry 05-21-2014 08:47 PM

Here's my picks...

1) Greg Biffle
2) Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3) Brad Keselowski