Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   NationwidePicks/Bristol Food City 300/Friday Night (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/nationwidepicks-bristol-food-city-300-friday-night-50081/)

SupplySgt 08-19-2014 03:57 AM

NationwidePicks/Bristol Food City 300/Friday Night

Back to one of my favorite tracks this week. The Nationwide is just as exciting as the cup here. I don't have much of a rundown other than that.

I guess the question of the week is, what will I write on to tally up the score this week? Probably will be whatever is available at work since I'll probably tally the scores on my last break at work that night. So y'all will be spared the napkin this week LOL.

Hopefully we get some more people this week.

My picks are as follows:

Kyle Busch
Regan Smith
Trevor Bayne

JuniorCar 08-19-2014 05:52 AM

I am never picking Trevor Bayne for anything again. I've re-analyzed that guy and y'know - I think he might kinda suck. It's awesome that he won the Daytona 500 and everything. But he hasn't done anything since in a lot of tries - at least at the Sprint Cup level. But even his Nationwide success has been mediocre and he certainly isn't the next big thing. He breaks a lot of stuff.

Chase is the next big thing. And he'll have to find his way around some established Sprint Cup talent this race

1. Chase Elliott
2. Kyle Larson
3. Kevin Harvick

I'll get my wife to make picks this week too

Cowboy6622 08-19-2014 07:49 AM

I guess with the limited number of Ford's in the event, I've only got a few options.....

I'm surprised Joey Logano or Brad Keselowski isn't going to run this thing in the 22... they're giving the wheel to Blaney.

Blaney ran 7th here two years ago for Tommy Baldwin and ran 4th in the spring for Penske. Those are good numbers but Bristol has a "wild factor to it as well.

Trevor Bayne has 5 years worth of statistics for this place! I kind of forgot he used to be a development driver for Michael Waltrip.

1) Ryan Blaney
2) Chris Buescher
3) Trevor Bayne

SupplySgt 08-22-2014 03:09 AM

Anyone else who wants in, don't forget the Nationwide is tonight!

Gen 6 08-22-2014 07:30 AM

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 08-22-2014 12:19 PM

Chase Elliott
Ty Dillon
Kevin Harvick

butch049 08-22-2014 06:10 PM

My Picks

Nationwide
#1 Harvick
#2 Dillon
#3 Elliott

Cowboy6622 08-22-2014 07:43 PM

Bayne won 2-3 nationwide races, and hasn't been great at restrict or plates since the went away from 2 cad tandem. I wonder if his stats c are just part of the grand scheme of issues at Roush though. BUESCHER has shown some flashes of brilliance with an ARCA title and several top 10s. Ryan Reed has a cool tale of perseverance racing with severe diabetes but hasn't shown consistency. I do believe in BUESCHER though

Stupid phone capitalizes BUESCHER every time I type it

SupplySgt 08-22-2014 08:27 PM

Yeah I'll be listening to it after I get back from lunch in a few minutes. Probably will tally scores during my last break at 1040

JuniorCar 08-22-2014 08:41 PM

Quit yellin' BUESCHER!