NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Good Bye Monte Carlo SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:21 AM
Default RE: Good Bye Monte Carlo SS

Yes he is but that doesn't mean anything. Oh and I did catch Tony say in an interview that he was out chasing women the other night. Maybe they were queens ;-)

Old 02-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Jr.'s had a couple of g/fs. I can't remember the name of that show butthey were following around drivers, it was a kinda behind-the-scenes show. Anyway, supposedly they broke up because she couldn't deal with the crap the media and fans delt out to her (calling her names, etc). Then I saw some place that he was dating a gal from his hometown, but they were keeping it hush-hush because of the publicity. Who knows. I can't have him so I don't really care, LOL.

As far as I know Jr. doesn't have any kids, but Kerry has 2 or 3 I believe.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:54 AM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: manny

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Its actualy its Kerry Earnharts son that will be racing the Monte's. I'm beginning to think Jr is gay as you never see him (outside of commercials) with women that alsogoes for Tony Stewart.
that is so true man .. about JR and Stweart

and alot of people say that Gordon is the gay guy lol
[/align][align=center]? ?[/align][align=center]I don't know why people like to say that Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, or Tony Stewartare `gay ?[/align][align=center]Are there any facts on these rumors ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Why does their personal life, or sexual preferencehave anything to do withRacing ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't care what a person does in their private life, as long[/align][align=center]as they are not hurting anyone, or forcing a person to do[/align][align=center]something that is against their wishes.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Rumor's, without facts can hurt, and just add fuel to the[/align][align=center]rumor's : ( I just don't understand, sometimes ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Maybe you were talking about the word `gay as[/align][align=center]defined by the dictionary ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry: 1gay
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'gA[/i]
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French [/i]gai
1 a : happily excited : MERRY [/i][/i]b : keenly alive and exuberant [/align][align=center]: having or inducing high spirits[/i] [/i]
2 a
: BRIGHT , LIVELY <gay sunny meadows[/i]>[/i] [/i]b : brilliant in color[/i] [/i]
3 : given to social pleasures[/i] ; [/align][align=center][/align][/i][/i][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space would be `happy & `gay, if he could get paid millions to race : )[/align][align=center]To be `free to be whoever U want 2 `be....[/align][align=center]Even `if, I or we don't agree `yes, that is freedom : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are judged by our words, & actions.[/align][align=center]Peace Out, `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align]
Dude, that was so gay.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't see Jeff Gordon as being gay.I've known severalpeople from that area of California..they all talk just likehim.I thinkits his upbringings that make him talk like that... and I would agree that Dale Jr. adn Tony aresorta strange... especiallyTony's new hari.. uhh.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:38 PM

I am positive Jeff has been with a man he may not be gay but he is definatly Bi. Or do they call it Bi curious. hehe

Old 03-20-2008, 10:22 PM

We salute you montecarlo You have left a legesy for yourself that none of us will ever forget. being the model to win the most races in nascar history.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:52 PM

I dunno about anyone elese but i just cant watch nascar anymore its bad enough i have to see ricers on the blvd. now i have to watch them on the nascar track. i think that nascar got RICED!!! haha look at them wings that they stole right off of some high school kids honda

Old 03-21-2008, 03:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS

I dunno about anyone elese but i just cant watch nascar anymore its bad enough i have to see ricers on the blvd. now i have to watch them on the nascar track. i think that nascar got RICED!!! haha look at them wings that they stole right off of some high school kids honda
I don't think they are ricers. I saw a special on TV where the CoT is actually a smaller version of the highly successfullCraftsman Trucks based on the same design but in a smaller configuration.

They aren't IROC's either, like I said they are just smaller Craftsman trucks with a car body around it.

It is a totally independent new design never made before by any racing series.

It is an oversized go-kart with foam padding all around it and a 600 hp engine.