Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   easter Weekend Shooting the Bull (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/easter-weekend-shooting-bull-52610/)

Cowboy6622 03-29-2015 07:38 PM

easter Weekend Shooting the Bull

On your off week, remember to congraulte zjerry for taking the points lead and yours truly for winning Martinsville!!! Going to shoot a victory lane celebration soon.

Blazed SS 03-30-2015 10:51 AM

Congrats man !! great start to the year zjerry

Cowboy6622 04-01-2015 06:04 AM

Hope nobody picked Ryan Newman in California! I'll have to go double check....

Cowboy6622 04-01-2015 06:06 AM

O noes!! Unfortunately for 06mistreSS, he did choose Ryan Newman at California, but was the only person to do so. Per MCF NASCAR Fantasy rules, he too will face a 75 point penalty! :(

This will be taken care of when I get home to change my spreadsheets for personal purposes as well.

Cowboy6622 04-01-2015 06:15 AM

Did anyone see NASCAR make a statement that they were deeply saddened by the passing of this new law in Indiana?

I'll admit I'm not in favor of it, but I don't see as where this is NASCAR's business what Indiana does. I fear our sport has already become a bunch of politically correct whiners who suck up not only to corporate sponsors, as they have honestly since the 70s and 80s, but nnow they feel the need to be apologetic over a state law in Indiana? Really? It's not their business. I think NASCAR needs to be worried about putting a good product on the track and not worrying about legislation in Indiana, because this law will not do anything to impact the quality of action on the track!

02ssintimidator 04-02-2015 03:03 AM

Its not NASCAR's business what laws they pass you are correct Cowboy. The law is geared towards small business who's owners have certain beliefs and won't be forced to do business with people who go against those beliefs. I think any company should reserve the right not to refuse service to people based on whatever reason they want. They are the ones who will lose money out of the deal. If I were to go to a restaurant and they didn't want to serve me because I had on a cross necklace and the owner is atheist well I don't want them getting my money anyway I'll go somewhere else. Although the big issue is with the gays. It doesn't mean everyone has to stop serving gays they just have the choice to if it goes against their religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with that. Sorry for the lengthy reply and just for the record I have nothing against the gay community if that's what you want to be then that's your choice but let other people have their choice just as well.

02ssintimidator 04-02-2015 12:59 PM

Are we picking for the duck commander 500 in Texas?