NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.
View Poll Results: A poll
i like both now, cuz they're hendrick
16.67%
same i still dont like 1 of them
41.67%
i'll decide next year when it happens
25.00%
i dont care, dont like either
16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

cheer for??

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Default RE: cheer for??

ORIGINAL: Mrrench

Space
Tell your beach buddies to go back to the beach and put their heads back in the sand......
I'm v p of a club that is against Gordo.......
Hi Mrrench, I'm a Fan against Gordon 2
How many members are in the Fans Against Gordon?
Hey, look out there on the beach, there's those
Dumbazz BeachBumBoys putt'in their heads in the sand.
I'm gona go now & smack them with a citation for
disturbing the peace. Thanks Michael, when's the
next meeting ? I hope 2 C U there : )
Go ahead a laugh....it's `free : )
[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-13-2007, 02:44 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]I want to join the *** : ) Fans Against Gordon : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Go ahead and let them FLAME, that's what makes the sport HOT [sm=badbadbad.gif][/align][align=center]Can't take the heat....: ) Get out of the Fire/Sport/Life : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You have to admit....it's pretty funny[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]It's a great escape from the News of our World[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let them flame & the Points will reflect the best of the best : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-13-2007, 02:55 PM

i dont hategordon....i just dislike him. yes dale and jeff are now teammates, but i still dont think i will root for gordon.

im not a fan of the hendrick organization, but if i were dale jr., i would have made the same decision. hendrick is the best team for jr. to win races and chamionships.....period.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:20 PM

im glad to see jr made the right choice ..........

hendrick team is strong this year just imagine how strong they will be next year
i liked jr before all this like i like him alittle more

GO GORDON GO OH YA AND JR LOL

Old 06-13-2007, 06:51 PM

Don't like either and never will. I'm a Jimmy and Kyle fan and I think Kyle is getting the raw deal out of this. All Hendricks see is dollar signs (which is not bad business)from this deal as it sure wont get him another championship.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:16 PM

i dont mind either of them but then again im still trying to figure out why JR. E. is changeing teams His dads team is still there correct? so what or who are they goign to get to race for them now?

Old 06-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

it was a big deal with his step mom owning the company and not wanting to put enough money into r&d on the cars and testing, he wanted controlling stake so he could make sure the business took off, but she didn't want to do that...well she offered, but it was an insane amount of money she wanted, so they parted way's....this is where DEI is gonna go down the toilet i think, unless busch goes over there and starts winning...

Old 06-14-2007, 09:33 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: HaRvArDaLe

i dont hategordon....i just dislike him. yes dale and jeff are now teammates, but i still dont think i will root for gordon.

im not a fan of the hendrick organization, but if i were dale jr., i would have made the same decision. hendrick is the best team for jr. to win races and chamionships.....period.
Yes I totally agree!

Old 06-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: AwsomeSS

ORIGINAL: HaRvArDaLe

Yes I totally agree!
if he doesn't win races then it goes to show you its not the cars, cuz if gordon, johnson, busch and mears can win and he can't then its definetely the driver....he's going to be very stressed next year if he doesn't win in the first 4 or 5 races

Old 06-14-2007, 01:54 PM

I just want to go to the bank with Jr and cash his check........
I sure Hendick had to pay Kyle a pretty penny.......
It just goes to show how many Honda's the man has sold.....