Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks `George for posting/sharing your Winner

Attached Thumbnails Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-little-george.jpg  
Old 09-10-2013, 11:10 PM

Im not ready yet .. but just you wait space as soon as i get some better shots with a better camera, you will all be blow out of the water! pun intended

Old 09-11-2013, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by zell
Im not ready yet .. but just you wait space as soon as i get some better shots with a better camera, you will all be blow out of the water! pun intended

Hi`Zell,
Look 4ward to getting blown outa the water by your new pictures
We will sit here & wait....
p.s. Thanks for your service in the USMC

Old 09-11-2013, 11:48 PM

Thank you Space!

Old 09-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

why do I think my monte is a winner.

Lots of reasons, as in my eyes it is beautiful. When I look at my car I smile and just have a sense of well being. Every time I drive my car I get compliments on it (well ok, not every time, but quite often ). Of all the Monte's in my area, mine is the only white one, and the only one with the decal package that I have personally seen, not saying it's not out there, I have just never come across one. The amount of time and effort I have devoted in to keeping the car in beautiful shape, and the love required to get me up off my but and get outside and enjoy mother nature while making the smile on my face get bigger the closer I get to finishing a detailing and waxing on my car. A sense of pride knowing that I am not alone in the love of these vehicle. What can I say, I know it is a put together piece of metal and wire and rubber and carpet, but the way it is done is the art that I see when I look at it. I can admire the lines and curves of the car, the way it sits and the look of the rims and tires. I have done many personal modifications to the car to make it stand out from the rest and to make it my own. It makes me feel as if I am an artist and it is my canvas.

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums - Garage Portal

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums - ohara's Album: Ohara's Garage

Old 09-14-2013, 10:07 AM

Hi `Ken,
I think everyone that has a Chevrolet Monte Carlo is a Winner & I think that you got one of them 4-Sure...

You have a unique Monte 4-Sure & I like your statement that you are a artist & your Monte is like a piece of canvas.

Thanks for your post & links

Old 09-14-2013, 11:26 PM

I'd vote for ya Ken!

Old 09-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

I think my Monte is a winner and basically almost looks like a different car. I have done ALOT of changes to her (too many to list here), especially this year and am still doing more as I write this. I am always trying to be creative and original with everything I do to her. Nothing gaudy or over the top but classy and sometimes even subtle touches. Basically she is transforming into the new and improved Black Rose! Doing more under hood this winter and tearing apart the interior to customize it at same time, and next year want to bag her. Hoping to get lowering springs next week and finally put the roof rails on. Yes she is dirty in these 2 pics. I just ran outside and took them to post here. Getting ready to wash her in a few minutes.

Attached Thumbnails Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-101_7427.jpg   Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-101_7424.jpg   Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-101_7957-copy-copy.jpg   Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-1375940_10153342584440175_136250868_n.jpg  

Last edited by Montelicious; 10-11-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:42 AM

My wifes monte got her back into cars. Also it's pretty nice for 28years old.

Attached Thumbnails Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?-4.jpg  
Old 10-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everyone!

There's two months left to be won in this year's Monte Of The Month contest. That's two more spots in the 2014 MCF Calendar yet to be filled. Administrator ChibiBlackSheep Mike is taking the reigns for the 2014 calendar. And putting his design styling to work. It's going to be a great update to the MCF calendar. Be sure to get your calendar later this year. Details will be posted when Mike has them available for purchase.

You the members decide who gets into the calendar. Through your nominations and votes each month.

Be sure to post lots of pictures of your ride. Either here in our photo gallery, or on a photo hosting site you can link to.

If you've been nominated in the past and didn't win, don't worry. Just being nominated by your fellow members is an honor. And shows that people appreciate you and your Monte enough to nominate you. Many people get nominated multiple times before they win MOTM.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: Is your Monte Carlo a Winner ?