Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   Monte of the Year Voting Part 1 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/monte-year-voting-part-1-a-46846/)

ZIPPY02 02-04-2014 10:00 PM

Tight race going on here. Should the current leaders on #1 and #2 contest pages retain their lead and have the run off against each other, it looks like the Red Monte's will once again reign as MOTY... Go RED!!! :popcorn:

Oh alright Dave of course I would like to see a 5th against 6th gen. race too... Way to represent Dave, you got her into a spot of contention, you could still pull this off bro!! :thumbsup:

ChibiBlackSheep 02-05-2014 08:04 AM

Congratulations to all members who made it this far!

Big Congratulations to our first semi-finalist Brent!

Stay tuned for the head-to-head battle thread to decide who will become the ultimate victor!

STUMPMI 02-05-2014 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 (Post 595100)
Tight race going on here. Should the current leaders on #1 and #2 contest pages retain their lead and have the run off against each other, it looks like the Red Monte's will once again reign as MOTY... Go RED!!! :popcorn:

Oh alright Dave of course I would like to see a 5th against 6th gen. race too... Way to represent Dave, you got her into a spot of contention, you could still pull this off bro!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again Greg:thumbsup:
I knew I didn't stand a snowballs chance in H_LL of really winning.... The other 11 are far more worth while then mine will ever be as a 15 yr old daily driver!...:Head Banger:

Congradulations Brent! :congrats:

The_Maniac 02-05-2014 10:27 AM

Congrats Brent on winning round 1!!!

Monroe 02-05-2014 01:06 PM

Congrats, buddy!! :thumbsup:

Crusader SS 02-05-2014 03:07 PM

Congratulations Brent... Well done...:congrats:... All great Machines...:thumbsup:

zjerry 02-05-2014 04:53 PM

Congratulations Brent..:thumbsup:

JuniorCar 02-05-2014 05:37 PM

Super thanks for all the congrats folks! This means sooo much to me!

I'll stop shy of a victory speech, but I really have to thank my fellow MOTM winners. Many of them are better contributors to the MonteCarloForum than I undoubtedly. I'm pretty sure it is the work of the BudChev itself, not me, that earns me a spot beside them. David in particular has become a pillar of this community.

I also thank everyone who voted for the BudChev. Even though I couldn't post earlier (while at work), I was watching the board. That last minute vote for me could have changed my good fortune, but it was in my favor, so thank you for that whoever you are! But it was such a close race that every vote really counted, whether it was the first or last vote. Really counted. I should thank every vote, even against the BudChev, for making this an exciting race. But I thank those you voted the BudChev a just little more - fair enough?

I am excited, but more nervous, to meet Scar'lette in the final. Seems like a great guy, but I really want to win this...

Monroe 02-05-2014 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 595259)
I am excited, but more nervous, to meet Scar'lette in the final. Seems like a great guy, but I really want to win this...

ohara 02-05-2014 06:28 PM

Congrats Brent :thumbsup::congrats: