Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!
View Poll Results: A poll
YellowMonte - May
14.63%
BlackMachine - Sept
14.63%
Dess03 - Oct
26.83%
RJ - Nov
12.20%
BlueEssEss - Dec
12.20%
WizKid - Cool Car
19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Monte of the YEAR!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Default RE: Monte of the YEAR!!!

Hey, Josh...

We would love to see more 1st through 4th gen Monte Carlos in the running, but the fact is that we have more 6th gen Montes here than anything else. My wish for the coming year is that our membership will grow to include more old school Montes. What we have in the running for the first-ever MonteCarloForum.com MOTY are the winners of MOTM from this past year.

All of our 1st to 4th gen population should get their photo albums together (if they have not done so already) so that we can represent our diverse membership.We have seen quite a few more older Montes join recently. I can't wait to see their albums come together.

Good luck to everyone!

Old 12-18-2006, 08:18 PM

i voted and i have to say i had a hard time to pick between the sept monte and the oct monte 2 very nice cars if i do say so my self

Old 12-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Photobucket

Boy am I glad to see so much participation. 25 Members' votes in only 3 days? I think that's an improvement over what we have been getting. Thanks to all the members for getting the word out, looks like MOTM is on it's way back to the top. With any luck, we can get that dedicated space on the home page I have been vying over. Let's keep up all the participation members!

Old 12-19-2006, 08:20 AM

Cast my vote

Old 12-19-2006, 08:22 AM

ORIGINAL: misfitmonte

where are the old school montes? these are all nice but theres no diversity.....
I don't know if any of the older Monte's submitted themselves. Hopefully a mod can give more indepth detail how this works.

Old 12-19-2006, 11:14 AM

yeah if i would know how to post pics i would go take some right now and post them but i dont know how to post them

Old 12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

if you have pics on your computer set up an account @ photobucket.com, thats the easiest way to start

i still haven't putten any in the gallery here, because it says that my pics are too big to fit in the gallery and i dont have a program to shrink them

Old 12-19-2006, 05:57 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

How can you vote for Monte of the year when you didn't even list all of the months? You left out Jan, Feb, March, April, June, July and Aug. And I was Aug so I'm not too happy about being left off.

Old 12-19-2006, 07:37 PM

[align=center]Dear Amy,[/align]I don't think that you or others were overlooked for MOTY. Your Monte is just too nice and the other's wouldn't have a chance at winning, So severalunofficial members conducted a unofficial vote for "Best Monte Female Owner of the Year"...[align=center]After several debates & thoughts a winner was picked.

The President of the Unofficial Members was going to make the announcement on New Years Day, but since you posted your frustrations, I was notified to post the Winner of [/align][align=center]"Female OwnerMonte of the Year".

!!!!!!!Congratulation Amy- you are theWinner !!!!!![/align]

[align=center]Amy, I hope that you read this withthe spirit of the season.I'm sure there are thousands in the Middle East & millions in this world that would love to have the type of problems we confront, everyday in life.[/align]

[align=center]Seriously, I am thankful to be free, to be.., and have the enjoyment of driving a Monte Carlo.[/align]
[align=center]Amy, I wish you happiness & understanding of the male race.[/align][align=center](we are so flawed : ) [/align]
[align=center]EnJoy your unofficial win, from the unofficial members. Happy Holidays to you and yours.[/align]
[align=center]UnSuper Member[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-]Click Image [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/6975C9A617AA4BA499218F604A2854D7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/830071B032B741A597FBFE6A451B35D1.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 12-19-2006, 09:41 PM

Voted[8D]

Quick Reply: Monte of the YEAR!!!