Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   February MOTM Winner!!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/february-motm-winner-3404/)

Bigg J 02-03-2007 03:32 PM

February MOTM Winner!!!

Presenting our winner for February 2007 MOTM:

Mr. SpaceRider:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...aceFebMOTM.jpg

I hope you didn't think that we forgot about you, Space!!! Congratulations on a well deserved win, no matter what you say!!

Congrats also to all who were nominated; RevItUpFaster and wiz kidd. There were some beautiful Montes up for votes this poll. Everyone start thinking about noms for March!!

BeachBumMike 02-03-2007 04:08 PM

RE: February MOTM Winner!!!

[align=center]ModeratorsandMCF Members,[/align][align=center](Todd Van Winkle - Montejass - this one's 4 U 2)[/align][align=center]Thank you[/align][align=center]I would like to dedicate this win to [/align][align=center]Allthe Forum Monte CarloMembers.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that our future contests involves more member participation& a selection of a members Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]thatis special and unique.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members Wiz Kidd& Revitupfaster have awesome Monte Carlo's worthy of this honor.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks to all the members that voted and a special thanks to Moderator Bigg `J ,[/align][align=center]forhis gifted art abilities & wisdom.[/align][align=center](Your posted MOTM photo of my Monte is SuperAwesome)[/align][align=center]Sincerely,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click Image [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/97D7E1A8FEF94B22A530813E3894D033.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]:eek:My baby pic:eek:[/align]

mickey 02-03-2007 07:14 PM

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPACE DUDE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes you do deserve it !!!
if you didnt or we didnth think you did nobody would have voted for ya. We would have voted for other cars to be in teh polls tobegin with.
GOOD JOB SPACE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D:D:D:D

BeachBumMike 02-03-2007 07:27 PM

[align=center]Moderator `Mickey[/align][align=center]Thanks 4 your happy enthusiasm & support..[/align][align=center]I appreciate your post, your words :)[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/CF45113AAF074E70A67B8AA104734424.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]It's a Win for everyMonte Carlo Member.[/align][align=center]Members, update your Gallery.[/align]

wiz kidd 02-03-2007 09:34 PM

congrats space :)

i told you you would win if i nominated you :) lol

still a very nice lookin ride you got there , even though it doesn't have many mods, you still keep it very clean :)

BeachBumMike 02-04-2007 05:33 PM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

congrats space :)

i told you you would win if i nominated you :) lol
[/align][align=center]Hey `Josh, - Wiz Kidd -[/align][align=center]It's all your fault. That's what U get 4 nominating a empty`Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our forum has manyMember's that are deserving of this award.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members search the MembersGallery, & selectyour favorite Monte's.[/align][align=center]Then nominate them[/align][align=center]for the next "Monte of the Month Contest"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]ThisWinisfor all the members that are fortunate enough,[/align][align=center]& wise enough to own a Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Josh for yourpost & nomination.[/align][align=center]I am grateful,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/4F467E8E5CE643E495E356CE19245045.jpg[/IMG]

[/align][align=right][IMG]local://upfiles/714/59302643798D41F2A4E0BE42F7F44BD9.gif[/IMG] [/align]

GrandPaDave 02-04-2007 05:56 PM

[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]I call for a toast..to Uncle Space....[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]Cheers..Hip-Hip-Hoorah!..and all that sort[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

AwesomeSS 02-05-2007 01:43 PM

Congrats Space!! You deserve it ;)

jcrob92f 02-06-2007 12:48 AM

Congrats on the win. Great car

White05LT 02-06-2007 02:36 AM

Hot ride Space, looks like mine except.....new body style. Very clean and sleek take care of her! Congrats on the win!