Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   February MOTM (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/february-motm-3268/)

BeachBumMike 01-25-2007 09:14 AM

RE: February MOTM

[align=center]SoCalSS[/align][align=center]Moderator[/align][align=center][align=center]Sometimes, it's beyond my limited mental-space comprehension,[/align][align=center]to understand some Earth Beings, and their acts.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]but, I am learning many lessons, as I travel[/align][align=center]my journey of `life on planet Earth.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm just amazed& happy to `be[/align][align=center]driving my `Journey[/align][align=center]ina[/align][align=center]- Monte Carlo -[/align][align=center]LT3[/align][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/A42466AD58AD413FBCB2FC41FA15297C.jpg[/IMG]
:eek:Click Images 2 Enlarge [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/3A1F42A434114BD2916790B8C0586DD7.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][/align]

SoCalSS 01-26-2007 02:36 AM

Lol, Space, I don't really wonder about your posts as much as I do about your pictures, I wonder where you find all of these random pictures...they make me laugh every time. Thanks a bunch Space, it really does mean a lot.

wiz kidd 01-26-2007 10:27 AM

how come we have 21 votes on a nascar thread that has been up for 1 day, and only 19 votes on here and its been up for a week now at least...doesn't make sense

come on people get out there and

http://mobilitytoday.com/vbmcms/images/vote.gif

for WIZ KIDD!!! lol

BeachBumMike 01-26-2007 11:17 AM

[align=center][:-]Click on Each Image `ok [:-][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/495E32A2B1A1447B9CAA98E67E2E49A8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/8E7CB68892074204BC21F123C93D376B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/B15F792A172740B0AD64F96F32E864B1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/7E281FE5534645928A5ADC302E9B1E11.jpg[/IMG]
Wish everyone a `Happy,
`Space
:):):)

BeachBumMike 01-26-2007 12:07 PM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS
Lol, Space, I don't really wonder about your posts as much as I do about your pictures, I wonder where you find all of these random pictures...they make me laugh every time. Thanks a bunch Space, it really does mean a lot.
[/align][align=center][sm=thanx.gif][/align][align=center]Mod `Matt[/align][align=center]- SoCalSS -[/align][align=center]I'm happy that I made U laugh :D[/align][align=center]I go 2 Search Engines to find pic's, but[/align][align=center]my puter doesn't have enough memory to store them [X(][/align][align=center]I think that a pic can say a thousand words : )[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]I just keep try'in 2 keep adding post that keep members coming[/align][align=center]back to the forum. Maybe, they are leaving instead : ([/align][align=center]Sure hope not ?[/align][align=center]This is my dailey Soap Opera :eek:[/align][align=center]- the drama, the suspense, what topic is next,[/align][align=center]whose improving their Monte, who else is making crazy posts ?[/align][align=center]Oh, then there's Wiz Kidd's jokes : )[/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][sm=teetertooter.gif][/align]

GrandPaDave 01-26-2007 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

how come we have 21 votes on a nascar thread that has been up for 1 day, and only 19 votes on here and its been up for a week now at least...doesn't make sense

come on people get out there and

http://mobilitytoday.com/vbmcms/images/vote.gif

for WIZ KIDD!!! lol
Make that 21

Revitupfaster 01-31-2007 02:40 PM

Well gentlemen, I would like to officially concede the MOTM win to Spacerider. It was an all out knock down drag out competition but Josh & I just couldn't catch the Spaceman. Well deserved win, Josh and I will have to wait and hope we are again nominated sometime in the future.

As the "Beautiful" people in la la land say, "It's been a real honour just to be nominated" with other so well deserving candidates. Ha Hawhat a load of crap. Who ever remembers who came in 2nd or 3rd.(Just kidding)

Will be leaving for vacation tomorrow, and won't be back til March, so don't think I have abandoned the board. Will look forward to catching up when I get back. All the rest of you Canucks, I'll be thinking about you while I am waxing my Monte in the sunshine state. Keep warm.

The Black Machine 29 01-31-2007 05:04 PM

good ****.....

04MonteLS 02-01-2007 12:02 AM

I like the first one, revitupfaster.

BTW, what size rims are those? I know they're the GM optional rims, too lazy to research what sizes they come in.