Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   COMING SOON! Monte Of The Year! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/coming-soon-monte-year-46843/)

BeachBumMike 02-27-2015 08:36 AM

>Life is empty without 'Space<

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 648749)
I just really want to delay it out of the winter time for right now. I know the forum gets busier as the nicer weather starts to come out. Should be coming soon :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:
Hi Admin 'Mike,
I thought just the opposite of you. I thought there were less member's online when the Spring returns & life gets busy (?)

I thought by bumping Mod Taz's thread that it would create a good debate on this topic + increase the activity on the MCF (LOL) I did check & only 48 member's voted in the last MOTY contest...

I respectfully suggest that maybe a date/time be set for our MOTM & MOTY contests to inform 'all member's to be online so that they can participate & vote for their favorite member's Monte Carlo (?)

LOL `Brent > U R a eternal Winner, but thanks for adding some fun to this thread (LOL)...

That's all that's falling outa my tired/abused mind.

Keep the dialog going on this topic & keep your MCF active & fun. No ones getting paid for this & it's great that every member can participate in a respectful manner to help improve their forum.

The MCF will only be as good or bad as the member's make it :) (Space always said/posted that)..

So 'if you got a complaint (Go 2 your mirror) > :eek::wtf::confused::rotfl:
Peace/Out

BeachBumMike 02-27-2015 08:40 AM

MCF Complaint Dept (lol)

Just found the below in Space's Photo Files
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...department.jpg

Tadcaster 02-27-2015 10:38 AM

Oh I am interested Jr. ...... For sure. But just trying not create waves in an upstream swim LOL

BeachBumMike 02-27-2015 03:53 PM

>Filling in the Empty Space<>LOL<

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 649024)
Oh I am interested Jr. ...... For sure. But just trying not create waves in an upstream swim LOL

LoL Mr `Tadd > LOL "Rock the Boat & keep Admin `Mike on his toes > LOL <

http://www.jokideo.com/wp-content/up...88083909_n.jpg

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...wall-decal.jpg
OK,
Time for some entertainment > :eek::confused::rotfl: + fill in some space on the MCF :thumbsup:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/ca2a6f580...p28jo1_400.gif

Taz 02-28-2015 10:15 AM

Brent, I was obviously joking about your reign. Hence the ROFL smilie at the end of the comment.

BeachBumMike 02-28-2015 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 648946)
The calendar cover has to have the MOTY winner from the previous year. (2013 MOTY on the 2015 cover) Because the MOTY contest comes too late to make it for the calendar.

If we're waiting for warm months for MOTY, we're gonna be waiting a long time. And Brent, the MOTY position is currently vacant. Your reign ended December 31st, 2014. :rotfl:

Hello 'Lou (Mod Taz),
I thought it was a 'Joke > :rotfl: `Brent will reign 4-ever :thumbsup::)
Off Topic, > How's your leg ? I hope that you went to the doctor's to get it checked.(?) Let us know 'OK.

Also, I hope that your dealer got your Monte fixed/repaired correct this time....:confused:

JuniorCar 02-28-2015 01:00 PM

I did catch that it was a joke, tho it took me a minute. I wouldn't use a word like "silly" in any other context. But I do think that the 2014 MOTY should remain vacant so we can vote a 2015 winner and set the clock straight. I also want to drum up some MOTY buzz either way. I know Tadd is chomping at the bit! And who can blame him? MOTY is only the most prestigious accolade on the planet! According to 'Space, other's planets are even taking interest...

BeachBumMike 02-28-2015 01:31 PM

>Thanks Brent > We can go 2 time out 2gether & burn one (LOL)

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 649175)
I did catch that it was a joke, tho it took me a minute. I wouldn't use a word like "silly" in any other context. But I do think that the 2014 MOTY should remain vacant so we can vote a 2015 winner and set the clock straight. I also want to drum up some MOTY buzz either way. I know Tadd is chomping at the bit! And who can blame him? MOTY is only the most prestigious accolade on the planet! According to 'Space, other's planets are even taking interest...

Hi 'Brent, we are stirring things 'up on this topic 4>Sure. :)
I'm thankful it is a respectful debate.

I had to give your words/thoughts some time to sink in to understand your logic :confused: (my brain in stuck in a low creeper gear & it takes time to comprehend) :)

I think I get it :eek: (?) All the Monte's that won in the year 2014 (last year) would be competing for the title (win) of Monte of the Year 2015.

Then all the winner's of the MOTM in this year (2015) would be competing at the end of this year for Monte of the year (MOTY) 2016. (Is that correct) > ?

Maybe our Admin's & Mod's will consider that (?)
Lets see 'if there's any impute from the membership (?) or the winner's in 2014 ? (Where are they ?) Speak 'Up & be heard :wtf::confused:

p.s. I'm sure that there are other planets that are observing & can pick up Earth's Wi Fi signal > :confused::rotfl:

Peace/Out > Whose next 2 post their thoughts/opinions ?

JuniorCar 02-28-2015 02:02 PM

That is exactly what I was suggesting BBMike! If I failed to clarify that than I will blame my thick Canadian accent! But I thank you for making my point clearer. I know it's not important, but I think it's discussable (is that really a word?!? It didn't spell check me...)

BeachBumMike 02-28-2015 05:47 PM

WoW, we's creating activity on the MCF

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 648821)
I think it's a good call Mike. Last year, the final round of voting only had something like 50 votes. Not that I'm complaining - it got the job done!

If we are doing this later, might I suggest we re-title the winner? I won the 2013 title in 2014. I think the next winner should be called the 2015 Monte of the Year (not the 2014 MOTY). I always thought it was sort of weird being titled after a year that has already lapsed, even more so if we wait longer this time. It doesn't seem so weird to have 2014 MOTM winners vying for the 2015 crown, does it?

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 648994)
Well, now saying the reign ends on Dec 31st is even more silly. That means I was MOTY for 10 months (not a year) because the vote didn't end until near the end of February (MOTTM). And this years winner would be MOTY for even a shorter span.

When Dale Jr wins the Daytona 500, he is the Daytona 500 Champion until the next Daytona 500.

I've said enough. I would have though some MOTM winners would want to chime in as it is their potential crown I'm trying to discuss, not mine. But they aren't taking interest and this ain't my hill to die on...

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 649175)

Hi 'Brent, I don't think it was you, but it's my slow comprehension of understanding. I think this subject/topic is very discussable & good for the MCF.

* Suggestion: > Instead of leaving 2014 vacant (a empty space in time) >(?) How about a Member's contest for Monte Member or Moderator of the Year 2014 ?

Staff & Member's input please >+_________________________