Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   2014 Calendars are up for sale!!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/2014-calendars-up-sale-46145/)

ChibiBlackSheep 12-10-2013 07:57 AM

Click Here for the Calendar Link!
^^ Click ^^

The calendars are finally up for sale! This year we are doing things a little differently, to hopefully make everyone's life easier and get the calendars to you in a quick and orderly fashion.

I created a store-front on the website zazzle. Here I was able to create the calendar and offer it for sale. You don't have to pay me, I don't have to up-front my own money, there is no need for reservations and wait-times. You go to that link, order however many you want, pay however you want, and they will make it and ship it to you. It couldn't get any easier! :thumbsup:

I will also leave the calendar up in the store-front for as long as you guys want. So if it is February, and you still want the calendar, you can still buy it. No worries!

Order away everyone :)

STUMPMI 12-10-2013 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 585023)
If you order quickly today and use the PromoCode: ITSWONDERFUL

At checkout you can save 40%, ends today though! That's why I rushed to get this on here.

Looks like I have to pay full price... and miss the promo.

I don't get paid til the 18th...LOL

Thanks Mike for doing this!:thumbsup:

ZIPPY02 12-10-2013 08:58 AM

Nice job on the calenders Mike. Pretty easy vendor to purchase items from. Ordered one today, promo code worked. It's nice they let you preview the monthly photo's and such. Thanks Mike for your efforts in getting this together for us all to have and enjoy! :) :)

ChibiBlackSheep 12-10-2013 09:02 AM

I'm glad it's working well for people :thumbsup:

Blazed SS 12-10-2013 09:34 AM

Done Thanks man !! Code worked and 2 calendars ordered

Leprechaun93 12-10-2013 09:43 AM

Almost missed the promo code before I ordered.:rotfl: Nice and simple.

Monroe 12-10-2013 10:36 AM

Calender look great, Mike! :cool:
I'll be ordering 2 after school! ;)
Lovin' that cover photo, Greg!! :thumbsup:

BeachBumMike 12-10-2013 10:46 AM

Thank You!

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 585029)
I'm glad it's working well for people :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:
:congrats:Great Calendar Admin Chibi 'Mike :congrats:I will order one for 'Space :eek::thumbsup:
Thanks from Beachbum'Mike

MonteCarlSS 12-10-2013 04:14 PM

The Calendars look great Mike! I'm definitely getting one soon!

JuniorCar 12-10-2013 05:33 PM

Great job of putting this together Mike! I guess the calendars are a little more $, but I really like the option to buy more later. I have a hard time drumming up enough money to buy as many calendars as I'll move, but I scored 3 for now while their cheap. I'm already thinking I shoulda ordered more. Shipping to Canada was quite reasonable too.