Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   2012 Monte Of The Year -- Part 1 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/2012-monte-year-part-1-a-40724/)

Taz 01-07-2013 04:14 AM

2012 Monte Of The Year -- Part 1

7 Attachment(s)
Welcome to the first part of the 2012 Monte Of The Year!

The forum's software will only allow 10 choices at a time. Obviously this is not enough. So I'm separating it into two parts. The first 6 eligible winners in this poll. And the last 6 in PART 2. Everyone is asked to vote in BOTH polls.

The winner of from the first poll will go up against the winner from the second poll. Kind of like play-offs. :cool:

It's the best solution we could come up with. This also doesn't dilute the votes as much.

Voting for parts 1 and 2 (the "semi-finals") will be simultaneous. And will each run for 5 days. The "finals" voting will also be for 5 days.

Here's the first 6 eligible nominees:

January 2012

2001 Monte Carlo SS
Owner: Ashley Deur

February 2012

2000 Monte Carlo SS
Pace Car Edition
"Duke"
Owner: Matt

March 2012

2003 Monte Carlo SS
"Precious"
Owner: Amy Tobin

April 2012

Supercharged 1996 Monte Carlo
Owner: John Baker

May 2012

2002 Monte Carlo SS Limited Edition
3.8 Litre SFI Turbocharged
Owner: Greg Hubbs

June 2012

1999 Monte Carlo LS Custom
Owner: Justin Depew

THESE ARE JUST THE 6 FROM THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR. DON'T FORGET TO ALSO VOTE IN THE OTHER THREAD FOR ONE OF THE 7 FROM THE LAST HALF OF THE YEAR!!!
:):):)
Member's Please click below link
to vote in Part 2 of Monte of the Year
Thank You
Attachment 34813

DE02Carlo 01-07-2013 06:24 AM

Voted it will be a tough one...

JuniorCar 01-07-2013 06:41 AM

This is probably the toughest or closest MOTY contest that I can recall on the MCF, and I've been around for a while. There are a handful of cars in it this year that may not even win, but they probably would have been MOTY any other year IMO. Its going to take me days to decide on who to vote for - in this bracket especially!

I hope all contestants realize how hard it is to even draw a single vote or how big of a deal that is. A single vote pretty much means that you have that persons very favorite Monte Carlo (or are their favorite member). A single vote means you are #1 to somebody. A member could be the second favorite of 100 members and not get a single vote! My point is, at the end of this, the final "score" is not a measuring stick of you or your car. Don't take this too personal, but enjoy some spotlight! Everyone in this contest is a winner and most members will never even make it onto the ballot...

MnteCrloSS47 01-07-2013 06:42 AM

Voted!

ChibiBlackSheep 01-07-2013 07:22 AM

Voted!

Taz 01-07-2013 07:38 AM

Voted!

Budsjlm 01-07-2013 07:53 AM

Congradulations to every one that made it into 2012 MOTM now MOTY

Best of Luck to all my competitors!

Voted!

Mels SS 01-07-2013 08:49 AM

Voted good luck

zjerry 01-07-2013 08:53 AM

VOTED ..:thumbsup:

zzapultimate 01-07-2013 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 518439)
This is probably the toughest or closest MOTY contest that I can recall on the MCF, and I've been around for a while. There are a handful of cars in it this year that may not even win, but they probably would have been MOTY any other year IMO. Its going to take me days to decide on who to vote for - in this bracket especially!

I hope all contestants realize how hard it is to even draw a single vote or how big of a deal that is. A single vote pretty much means that you have that persons very favorite Monte Carlo (or are their favorite member). A single vote means you are #1 to somebody. A member could be the second favorite of 100 members and not get a single vote! My point is, at the end of this, the final "score" is not a measuring stick of you or your car. Don't take this too personal, but enjoy some spotlight! Everyone in this contest is a winner and most members will never even make it onto the ballot...

I like how you put this! :)

Voted :thumbsup: