Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte Carlo Repair Help (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-carlo-repair-help-8/)
-   -   DEALER PARTS MANUAL FOR USE - FREE FOR ALL (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-carlo-repair-help-8/dealer-parts-manual-use-free-all-2484/)

MonteGrrl48174 10-19-2006 12:48 AM

DEALER PARTS MANUAL FOR USE - FREE FOR ALL

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know I have the Dealer Part Manual Pages for Impala/Monte Carlo 200-2005 if anyone needs part numbers - I find it very useful especially because it has prices too! I scanned the index - however I am having trouble uploading it so just let me know if you wanna take a look or need a item/page and I can email it to you. I actually found it very helpful for findind exactly the part I wanted at GMPARTSDIRECT.COM. Just let me know, I hope I can help someone out there!

Betty Jo:)

04MonteLS 10-20-2006 12:16 AM

RE: DEALER PARTS MANUAL FOR USE - FREE FOR ALL

Wow, I'll keep that in mind should the need arise. Thanks for the offer!

MonteGrrl48174 10-20-2006 12:58 AM

Definitely - I bought it but I want to share to save some of our family members some cash and frustration!!

Here's the Index page for reference

[IMG]local://upfiles/1456/0B3D6234CA31465BA8FEE8CB4178E946.jpg[/IMG]

Bigg J 10-20-2006 02:24 AM

Cool, that'll be a good thing to have on hand!! Good job, Betty Jo!

MonteGrrl48174 10-20-2006 09:26 AM

No Problem - atleast this way I can get my $8 worth! Hopefully y'all can get some use out of it - I bought it on Ebay! There's a whole page of body modification pcs for the Nascar Editions!! If anyone wants to get me anything for my bday I would like a NASCAR-like front bumper cover (HINT HINT);). This is like a wish list for Toys R Us!:)

TonyRumbleSS 10-20-2006 03:58 PM

someone needs to get the 20+ SS now.. :)

wiz kidd 10-20-2006 04:33 PM

body modifications for the nascar additions??? do you just mean what the additions are from the SS's???

MonteGrrl48174 10-21-2006 03:57 AM

This manual includes the 3.8 (SS) with and without dual exhaust systems and all the body modifications for the LS, LT, and SS model for years 2000-2005. Also all the part numbers and specs for front bumper and ground effects kits direct from GM, It covers the entire car, even decals. If you are looking for a specific area I can scan that page and send it to you via email - it was taking too long to upload the scanned images to the server.

Anything to help a fellow MC Lover!

MonteGrrl48174 10-21-2006 04:00 AM

Tony - I bought this one off ebay - they probably have the later models available too - The guy I got this off of has an Ebay Store named "Mustang's Place" (I know) the email address is: sales@clemonscomputer.com - he has all kinds of technical dealer items, this manual was $8 and its 13 pages taken directly from the dealership's book. Just remember to SHARE!!

TonyRumbleSS 10-23-2006 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

body modifications for the nascar additions??? do you just mean what the additions are from the SS's???

the 2006 SS has a V8.. do they make one of these for the SS?