Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Open meets? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/open-meets-23393/)

Taz 09-18-2010 08:53 AM

Open meets?

Hey everyone! :)

I know there's regular meets, cruises, show-n-shines, etc... going on just about everywhere. If you know of any, why not share it with everyone here? Doesn't even have to be a Monte-only event.

Meet up and share with your fellow auto enthusiasts! It's always fun when new people show up. New friends, more great cars to look at and swap ideas with. So if you know of any shows, meets, etc in your area, post it here! Also, why not take the opportunity to meet some of your fellow MCF members? Meet each other in person, and get to see each other's Monte in person. You know pictures never do a car justice. Well, get together and see it for yourself!

Popcorn King, JJ, has already mentioned Cars & Coffee in another thread. Who else knows of any?

:)

The Popcorn King 09-18-2010 06:11 PM

There are quite a few here. Even during the week. I will post some of the regulars in the next day or so.

Taz 09-20-2010 01:11 AM

Thanks JJ.

Anyone else?

Space 09-20-2010 05:03 AM

1KOOL86 06-20-2011 10:44 PM

Longest running car show here in Scottsdale Arizona

Here in Scottsdale, there is a local McDonalds that is all set up around the 50's theme.
Over 20 years ago, the owner started a weekly gathering around his resteraunt. It has taken place every saterday since without a brake.

Its called:

McDonalds Rock 'n' Roll Classic Car Show - Every Saturday from 4-8pm

McDonald's Rock 'n' Roll Classic Car Show in and around McDonald's from 4-8 pm
Celebrating over 20 years! The longest consistently run car show! This "Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's" in Scottsdale is the perfect destination to see classic cars and motorcycles in a free open air event complete with 50's era music provided by "Party Time DJ's. An average night showcases anywhere from 250 to 500 cars and up to 150 motorcycles.

Here is a Youtube link with an overview of a normal show many times with over 200+ cars, bikes and trucks. Always a good time.

YouTube - ‪Scottsdale Pavilions Car show‬‏

If you are ever in or around Scottsdale on any Saturday night, this is a great FREE show to wander around in.

KJRich 06-21-2011 08:04 AM

Here's a great link for the west-central Pennsylvania area.

Calendar of Events

Near halfway down the screen, click "view online calendar" and it opens up a PDF file with local cruise-ins, car shows, etc.

lougreen03 06-21-2011 10:12 AM

There are a lot of shows around my area this is probably the biggest in my city link:Start Your Engines...
I will be the DJ and MC for this event for about the 10th year in a row. So if any Michigan members attend stop by the stage to say hello

Tom.M 08-06-2011 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by 1KOOL86 (Post 335233)
Here in Scottsdale, there is a local McDonalds that is all set up around the 50's theme.
Over 20 years ago, the owner started a weekly gathering around his resteraunt. It has taken place every saterday since without a brake.

Its called:

McDonald's Rock 'n' Roll Classic Car Show in and around McDonald's from 4-8 pm
Celebrating over 20 years! The longest consistently run car show! This "Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's" in Scottsdale is the perfect destination to see classic cars and motorcycles in a free open air event complete with 50's era music provided by "Party Time DJ's. An average night showcases anywhere from 250 to 500 cars and up to 150 motorcycles.

I guess i know where I'm heading next weekend.

Tadcaster 08-07-2011 10:38 AM

Here are some for Michigan I have book marked

Michigan Car Shows- Upcoming Event

Michigan Events - Car Show

If any one ever wants to "buddy Up" to go to a Mich car show let me know. I do plan to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise on Aug. 20th in the Detroit area.