Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Michigan Oh deer!!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/oh-deer-54338/)

jakefluker 09-12-2015 08:10 PM

Oh deer!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Sad to say after the Michigan Monte Carlo Meet a deer ran out in front of Monte! Nothing i could do, was just cruising about 40-45 and next thing i know a doe runs out from field and bam!:mad: Actually sounded bad as it looked,got a little whip lash in neck.Knocked the POOP out of her!lol that's whats on driver side headlights, was on windshield also. No engine or radiator damage and no leaks thank god. Thats why I'm leary of rainy days in Sept on due to deer on the move. But still had good time at the meet,food was good and met a few new members and saw their nice montes in person. Here's pic of damage, she's done for the year! Taking it to body shop mon for estimate and call ins company,then having motor taken out and inspected and few upgrades (pistons,heads,etc)

Leprechaun93 09-12-2015 08:17 PM

Dang that sucks, atleast the damage doesn't look too bad

STUMPMI 09-12-2015 09:28 PM

It was great to see you Jake..Sorry about your Monte.
Good to know your ok!! That's what is important. .
Looks to be only cosmetic and made it home in 1 peice.:thumbsup:
Congrats on your award as well.

The_Maniac 09-12-2015 10:15 PM

JAKE! That sucks!!! I'm sorry to see this, at least you're not any worse then you are (whip lash sucks regardless). Hopefully you have no problems getting her fixed up again.

P343 09-12-2015 10:33 PM

Sorry to hear about your Monte Jake :(

MnteCrloSS47 09-13-2015 05:58 AM

That sucks man

Tadcaster 09-13-2015 07:33 AM

Jake sorry man. On the bright side looks like the damage can be fix by yourself. Deers can cause a LOT of damage to a car for sure.

Was good to see you yesterday .

jakefluker 09-13-2015 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 672411)
It was great to see you Jake..Sorry about your Monte.
Good to know your ok!! That's what is important. .
Looks to be only cosmetic and made it home in 1 peice.:thumbsup:
Congrats on your award as well.

Yeah just need bumper cover,lights and re painted if can't re use one that has damage. Thanks

jakefluker 09-13-2015 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 672435)
Jake sorry man. On the bright side looks like the damage can be fix by yourself. Deers can cause a LOT of damage to a car for sure.

Was good to see you yesterday .

Thx Tad,could of been much worse! Couple hundred $ damage,was nice seeing you,wife and the deuce.

jakefluker 09-13-2015 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac (Post 672414)
JAKE! That sucks!!! I'm sorry to see this, at least you're not any worse then you are (whip lash sucks regardless). Hopefully you have no problems getting her fixed up again.

Thx man,no it won't be a problem getting it fixed.Was just getting to enjoy it before putting it up for winter.