Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Michigan MMCC's 5th An. Spring Meet - June 11, 2016 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/mmccs-5th-spring-meet-june-11-2016-a-56111/)

06mistreSS 05-02-2016 08:08 AM

MMCC's 5th An. Spring Meet - June 11, 2016

Mark your calendars! Michigan Monte Carlo Club's 5th Annual Spring Meet will take place at the 8th An. Jackson Road Cruise in Ann Arbor! This will be the first time incorporating one of our Club's annual Spring/Fall Meets into another car event. If you plan to join us, please let us know and register for the main event at the link below!

When | Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 8am to 4pm (Main event check-in starts at 9am)

Where | MMCC will be parked at Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor
3515 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103

Event Registration | Registration - Jackson Road Cruise
**When registering, please put "Michigan Monte Carlo Club" in the car club member box.

Event Website | Jackson Road Cruise - Home

Event Facebook Page | facebook.com/jacksonroadcruise

Food | Feel free to bring beverages, food or a dish for yourself or to share with our group. There are also plenty of restaurants (fast food and sit-down) in the immediate area.

Awards | Suburban Chevrolet hands out a few of their own awards. If you check-in with the main event the morning of, across the street, you will get another spot in that parking lot that you will need to be in by 2:15pm for the main event's top-15 judging.

Attending | 12
06mistreSS (+1)
Bob (MMCC)
Brock (MMCC)
jakefluker
llswift86 (+1) (MMCC)
P343
Slugger088
STUMPMI
Tadcaster (+1)
Possible Attending | 3
Ethan Thuma (MMCC)
Rockn04SS
slowmontecarlo (MMCC)

Tadcaster 05-02-2016 08:52 AM

Signed up

06mistreSS 05-04-2016 07:52 AM

One thing I want to reiterate is that we will be meeting and parking in Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac's parking lot first thing in the morning - I would like to designate a certain number of spots to assure our whole group is together so the earlier you can arrive the better. At 9am, you can walk or drive across the street to check-in/register with the main event which gets you a designated parking spot in that parking lot (between Mini of Ann Arbor and Bel-Mark Lanes). Then, if you would like to be judged for top-15 you will need to be moved over and parked in your designated parking spot by 2:15pm.

Tim (2004DE_JR) and I did this event last year and both won Top-15 judges choice. It's a good time and has gotten bigger every year.

The_Maniac 05-04-2016 10:09 PM

Unfortunately, I am going to have to pass on this event :(
Maybe catch up in the fall.

jakefluker 05-05-2016 06:11 PM

I will be there, already registered. Monte has been updated since last fall meet when I hit a deer. Ready to show her off lol

06mistreSS 05-28-2016 07:59 AM

Bump - updated the attending list. If you are attending and haven't confirmed that yet please let me know by June 8th so we have a count.

P343 05-28-2016 07:40 PM

I just registered and plan on being there in the 02. I would love to come up in the 84 but it is straight piped now and I am sure I would end up with a ticket before I got there...lol

jakefluker 05-31-2016 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by P343 (Post 690508)
I just registered and plan on being there in the 02. I would love to come up in the 84 but it is straight piped now and I am sure I would end up with a ticket before I got there...lol

I was really looking forward to another 4th gen i haven't seen yet:( maybe i can get you to change your mind? lol

P343 06-04-2016 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by jakefluker (Post 690654)
maybe i can get you to change your mind? lol

</p>
I really don't want my race car impounded for no exhaust system or excessive noise. Besides that, after the new cam I put in it, I get about 8 miles to the gallon. I would have to hit the lottery before I could make the trip in the 84...LOL

KCFITZ78 06-04-2016 07:36 PM

I will not be attending as My Monte will be partying in the infield at Michigan Speedway for NASCAR weekend race.

Have fun everyone!