Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Michigan MMCC's 4th an. Fall Meet - Sept. 12, 2015 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/mmccs-4th-fall-meet-sept-12-2015-a-53445/)

06mistreSS 06-05-2015 11:40 AM

MMCC's 4th an. Fall Meet - Sept. 12, 2015

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23052

Mark your calendars! Our 4th annual Fall Meet will take place on Saturday, September 12, 2015 at Hudson Mills Metropark in Dexter, Michigan. Park opens at 7am for those wishing to arrive early - Meet starts at 10am. Park daily entrance fee of $7 (unless you have a Huron-Clinton Metroparks annual Permit).

Please let us know if you plan to attend and how many will be accompanying you!

Saturday, September 12, 2015
Park opens @ 7:00 am
Meet starts @ 10:00 am

Hudson Mills Metropark
8801 N. Territorial Rd.
Dexter, MI 48130

Lunch | We will be having a pot-luck style lunch around noon so please bring beverages (no alcohol), food or a dish to pass - a list of who's bringing what can be found in post #12 in this thread.

Activities | There will be two people's choice awards given to the top two favorite cars as voted on by those attending and MMCC t-shirts will be available to purchase at the Meet for $15 ea. We plan to have a post-Meet cruise with a probable stop for dinner - starting at the Park, alongside the Huron River, down into Ann Arbor and then east through Downtown Detroit and then back west.

Park Map | http://www.metroparks.com/Multimedia...mills_park.pdf

Car Washing | For those that would like or need a car wash prior to arriving at the Meet, nearby options are Lighthouse Car Wash (3600 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103) or The Village Car Wash (7944 2nd St, Dexter, MI 48130).

Directions | From I-94, take exit 167 (Baker Rd.) and head North for approx. 3 miles. Turn left onto Main St. and continue west for 0.5 miles through Downtown Dexter and stone railroad overpass (Main St. turns into Island Lake Rd. at Dexter-Chelsea Rd.). Turn right onto Dexter-Pinckney Rd. and continue North for 3.5 miles. Just after Dexter Twp. Hall, turn right onto North Territorial Rd. and continue east for 0.5 miles - the Park entrance will be on your right.

Attending | 31
06mistreSS (+1)
74-97MonteCarlo (MMCC)
cwest01 (+1) (MMCC)
CKZ03 (MMCC)
jakefluker (+2)
Leprechaun93
llswift86 (MMCC)
MnteCrloSS47 (+1)
Slugger088
Streetfighter
STUMPMI (+1)
Tadcaster (+1)
The_Maniac
vinniepooh (+3) (MMCC)
+7 FB

Maybe | 9
2004DE_JR (+2)
plzajac (+1)
xxtheshockerxx
+3 FB

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3931/1...cb4db469_b.jpg
Hudson Mills Metropark

Leprechaun93 06-05-2015 12:20 PM

As long as nothing changes i intend to be there.

Tadcaster 06-06-2015 06:52 AM

If the weather is good I will be there.

MnteCrloSS47 06-06-2015 08:53 AM

No doubt Amanda and I will be there rain or shine

06mistreSS 06-08-2015 11:42 AM

Sounds good guys! It'll be nice to meet you NY guys finally, looking forward to it!

I should also mention, since the NY guys are planning to come out, I've been thinking of also having a cruise around SE Michigan and Detroit on that Sunday, the day after the Meet. Anyone interested in cruising with us feel free to join - we'll coordinate at the Meet on Saturday. This is in addition to the cruise that is planned the day of the Meet.

Matt and I will probably meet up the morning of the Meet at the State/Ellsworth Rd. Tim Horton's on the south side of Ann Arbor if anyone else wants to join and cruise up to the Meet location together.

jakefluker 06-09-2015 07:37 AM

I will be in attendance and probably will be bringing wife and son,also we will bring some great home cooking!also gonna try to have at least 4-4th gens there!

06mistreSS 06-16-2015 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by jakefluker (Post 665302)
I will be in attendance and probably will be bringing wife and son,also we will bring some great home cooking!also gonna try to have at least 4-4th gens there!

Jake, good to hear! When you say four 4th Gens, do you mean you have four other 4th Gens tagging along with you or you're just hoping we get at least four 4th Gens?

For the after-Meet cruise, I haven't set on an exact route yet though I have a pretty good idea of one that is basically from the park down into Ann Arbor. I'm thinking of ending somewhere for dinner (for those that want to join) but that's another one I have yet to determine.

jakefluker 06-17-2015 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 665802)
Jake, good to hear! When you say four 4th Gens, do you mean you have four other 4th Gens tagging along with you or you're just hoping we get at least four 4th Gens?

For the after-Meet cruise, I haven't set on an exact route yet though I have a pretty good idea of one that is basically from the park down into Ann Arbor. I'm thinking of ending somewhere for dinner (for those that want to join) but that's another one I have yet to determine.

Gonna try to get 3 other forum members to participate or have some monte owners join us from adrian,mi area

06mistreSS 07-09-2015 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by jakefluker (Post 665843)
Gonna try to get 3 other forum members to participate or have some monte owners join us from adrian,mi area

Cool man :thumbsup:

Our official event logo is now up in post #1!

jakefluker 07-10-2015 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 667483)
Cool man :thumbsup:

Our official event logo is now up in post #1!

Guess I'm gonna have to just communicate through the forum, I still can't log on MMCCC. Thx for administration info, I haven't heard anything back yet.