Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   MI Fall Great Lakes Meet & Greet (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/mi-fall-great-lakes-meet-greet-38537/)

06mistreSS 08-26-2012 10:14 AM

MI Fall Great Lakes Meet & Greet

Since our first Meet and Greet back in June there was, and has been, interest in having another Michigan get together this year. Wayne initiated and organized our first Meet. That went very well and we are looking forward to another one and building on our first Meet. The Fall Meet will be located at the same place as our first, just southwest of the Lansing area in Charlotte.

Saturday October 6th, 1pm to 6-7pm

Bennett Park
1225 S. Cochran Ave
Charlotte, MI 48813

We will reserve a pavilion and do a pot luck style lunch again. Sandwiches, salad, or whatever else you would like to bring. No alcohol please as it is not allowed in the park. The park is paved and there is plenty of shade.

As Wayne stated in our first Meet's thread, there's a Comfort Inn on the other side of town if you would like accommodations. There are other options close by as well.

We hope to see you there!

Please either RSVP in the thread here or PM me with your RSVP.

Our first Meet back in June.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSC_2719.jpg

Ashley.Marie 08-26-2012 10:54 AM

The October 6th one sounds great to me. :) I'll bring a cake to either one! Lol

Hopefully Wayne will get on here soon so he can get in on it too. :) him and his wife are awesome! :D

06mistreSS 08-26-2012 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie (Post 489957)
The October 6th one sounds great to me. :) I'll bring a cake to either one! Lol

Hopefully Wayne will get on here soon so he can get in on it too. :) him and his wife are awesome! :D

Alright sounds good Ashley! I was leaning more towards October 6th also. I noticed that Wayne hasn't been on here for a while now. Hopefully him and his wife can be involved in this one since Wayne was the one who got the ball rolling with our first Meet earlier this year.

Tadcaster 08-26-2012 01:35 PM

I belive 9/6 will work for me too

Habbibie 08-26-2012 02:04 PM

I'd join you guys but not only is it a four hour ride but if you guys manage to attract more MC owners from either IL or IN we can meet up and cruise together to the meeting!

06mistreSS 08-26-2012 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Habbibie (Post 489987)
I'd join you guys but not only is it a four hour ride but if you guys manage to attract more MC owners from either IL or IN we can meet up and cruise together to the meeting!

Hey anyone with a Monte Carlo that wants to come is welcome. This thread is here for any Forum member interested in joining us, whether you're in Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc. You could get the word out to some others over your way and make the trip to Michigan. That'd be cool. :thumbsup:

RocknSS04 08-29-2012 07:39 PM

ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! HERE I AM!!!

What's this about another get together??? Sure, count us in.

Been just CRAZY busy lately. Haven't even checked my email in a couple of weeks. Been sick with a sinus infection, and still working 7 days a week, 60+ hrs. Looking forward to the long (?) weekend.

Doing brakes on the Monte right now, also. Hoping to have the new 18's on in the next week or 2. Got the tires, just need the wheels.

Tadd, did you guys try Riedy's yet?

06mistreSS 08-30-2012 08:08 AM

Wayne, good to see ya back on here! Looking forward to seeing the new wheels and tires. I think we were all waiting for you to get this Fall Meet going. I wasn't sure when you were going to be back on so I went ahead with it a couple days ago. I figured it would be smart to get the word out sooner than later so there was enough planning time for those interested.

Also, Wayne, since you're the closest to the park and have done it already, is reserving the pavilion something that you can do again?

MnteCrloSS47 08-30-2012 08:17 AM

Hmm maybe a nice fall vacation? i'll give it a thought :D

Tadcaster 08-30-2012 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04 (Post 490929)
ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! HERE I AM!!!

What's this about another get together??? Sure, count us in.

Been just CRAZY busy lately. Haven't even checked my email in a couple of weeks. Been sick with a sinus infection, and still working 7 days a week, 60+ hrs. Looking forward to the long (?) weekend.

Doing brakes on the Monte right now, also. Hoping to have the new 18's on in the next week or 2. Got the tires, just need the wheels.

Tadd, did you guys try Riedy's yet?

No sorry to say. been hetic with going to tenn for the Monte nats, grand kids comming out from kansas for a week this summer and now my 95 year old mother moved in with us. Once she gets used to the move from Az. ronda and I will get more active on outside activities