Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   High Point Meet (NY,NJ,PA) 5/9/15 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/high-point-meet-ny-nj-pa-5-9-15-a-51818/)

Leprechaun93 01-18-2015 01:06 PM

High Point Meet (NY,NJ,PA) 5/9/15

Since the last few meets were a good time and enjoyed by all, It's time to plan for the fall meet. Plans are pretty much the same as in the past. Time is 11am

The location will be off exit 53 of I-84 in Matamoras, PA in the Kmart parking lot/westfall shopping center at 11am. If you're coming from the west on 84, take exit 53 and make a right at the end of the ramp, the shopping center will be on your left. If you're coming from the east, take exit 53 off of 84 and make a left at the end of the ramp. The shopping center will be about a mile or so down the road on your left.

Address for the meeting location is

11am
111 Hulst Drive
Matamoras, PA

Should not be a charge for admission as were doing it before memorial day, only downside is some things might not be open like the monument. But sometimes it is, so who knows. Looking to have the best one yet:thumbsup: If anyone wants to stay in a hotel, let me know and I can recommend one nearby that we used last year and is nice. Post if you're going and i'll add you to the appropriate list below.

Department of Environmental Protection <-- park info

Members Going:
Keane (Leprechaun93)
Devin (MnteCrloSS47)
Amanda (snakebiteSS)
Ryan (Skylark65)
George (bowtiebandit23)

Maybe Going:
Mike (ChibiBlakSheep)
Tyler (Dubstepticon)

skylark65 01-28-2015 06:36 PM

I should be there, been thinking about getting the monte back on the road and this would make a good deadline.

MnteCrloSS47 01-28-2015 08:42 PM

Im def there

Leprechaun93 01-28-2015 09:07 PM

Sounds good Ryan:thumbsup:

JC Colon 01-29-2015 03:51 PM

I wish you guys all the fun in the world. By the time this meet comes up I will have moved across country to Washington. Better Opportunity for work and housing!
I had a great time at the High Point Meets I have been able to attend. And was looking forward to this one since it would be the First where Ol Yella, (My Transforming Minion) would be able to Keep up with the rest of the bunch.
Having lost my job, and not being looked a seriously in the east cost job market has cause this dramatic move!
Keane, Devon, Ryan, Joe, Jen, Dave, George, it was great hanging with you guys and wish you all the Best!
Take Care!

ChibiBlackSheep 01-30-2015 08:39 AM

Throw me on the maybe list, I have a lot of weddings to go to in May, so I'll have to check that schedule :rotfl:

Leprechaun93 01-30-2015 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 645643)
Throw me on the maybe list, I have a lot of weddings to go to in May, so I'll have to check that schedule :rotfl:

More weddings eh? You're quite the popular guy:rolleyes:

ChibiBlackSheep 01-30-2015 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 645654)
More weddings eh? You're quite the popular guy:rolleyes:

Oh I hate it. Enjoy your early 20s because you have more free time :rotfl:

Leprechaun93 03-29-2015 10:37 PM

Bump, bit over a month to go:thumbsup:

Dubstepticon 03-29-2015 11:20 PM

Put me down as a maybe!!