Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

All American Hot Rod Showdown Aug 9 – Aug 11 (all-day)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default All American Hot Rod Showdown Aug 9 – Aug 11 (all-day)

I got an email today,Here's what it say's ..
I am working on the pricing and schedule this week, I am wanting to do something to lower the price of the event less than Super Chevy. Once I get this done, I will send your way!!!

I will post what she sends me ..

All American Hot Rod Showdown & 2013 Super Car Reunion Presented by Your Mid-America Chevy Dealers @ Gateway Motorsports Park
Aug 9 – Aug 11 (all-day)

<input class="ai1ec-post-id" type="hidden" value="785">
Gateway Motorsports Park is launching a show car and racing program in 2013 to be named, The Manufacturer Series. It consists of four separate, but connected events. The first event, scheduled for May 17–19, will be the highly anticipated Monster Mopar Weekend At Gateway, part of the Mega Mopar Action Series. Following this event will be the Super Chevy Show presented by your Mid-America Chevy Dealers on June 21–23. The Fun Ford Weekend will run July 19–21. Finally, an all make and model inclusive final called the All American Hot Rod Showdown presented by your Mid-America Chevy Dealers will be held August 9–11. At the All American Hot Rod Showdown, all past series winners and champions will compete for the coveted Gateway Grand Champion title. Grand Champions will be crowned in the show car and drag racing arenas.
Each event will feature a car show, swap meet, drag racing, car corral, auto cross, manufacturer midway, ride and drive, and featured shows such as jet cars and more. All four events will tie together with individual competitions for prizes, awards and payouts as we have traditionally seen at the track. “The unique thing that we are doing next year is bringing everything together,” says Francois. It will be exciting to follow the car show and drag competition finalists and semi-finalists throughout the season as they attempt to qualify for the All American Grand Championship Title in August.”
Car show winners from each class of the previous shows will compete for the All American titles in Custom, Modified, and Stock classes with an overall American Grand Champion being crowned and a cash prize exceeding $2,500. Finalists and semi–finalist in Box, No Box, Sportsman, and True Street categories from all three events will compete for the All American Championship Titles within their respective classes and then compete against each other for The All American Grand Championship Title and payout exceeding $5,000.
Other American makes and models such as Buick, Cadillac Oldsmobile, and Pontiac will also be able to compete with a chance to win the All American Hot Rod Showdown presented by your Mid-America Chevy Dealers. A portion of the proceeds from each of the events will be donated to selected charities.
Also at this event we will be hosting the 2013 Annual Supercar Reunion – Included will be Racing, Car Show Display Area, Exhibition Racing, and much more to be announced for the Special Supercars!

Old 07-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Update that she sent me..

Spectator Pricing:

$20 Weekend (12 and up) Friday (12 and up)-$10 Saturday (12 and up)- $15 Sunday (12 and up)– $10

Children under12 Free

Military Discount $5 dollars of any single day of weekend ticket

Spectator Gate Hours:

Friday –6:00 pm Saturday – 10:00 am Sunday – 9:00 am

.................................................. ......

Car Show Prices

Car Show Judged (Car & 2 people Sat/Sun Included) $40

Car Show Display Only (Car & 2 people Sat/Sun Included) $20

Car Show Judged One Day (Car & 2 people) '$25

Super Car Reunion

Participants (Includes Car Show Sat & Sun and Fun Runs on Friday) 2 People $50

Auto Cross $20 (No Charge if Participant)