Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   2014 GM Nationals - Carlisle, PA (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/2014-gm-nationals-carlisle-pa-48835/)

The_Maniac 05-17-2014 05:14 PM

2014 GM Nationals - Carlisle, PA

I want to say I know there are a couple GM National threads floating around. But I don't think any are tracking MCF.com members that will be going. So, here it is :thumbsup:

Details:
When: June 20 - June 22, 2014
Web Site: Page Redirection

Note:
Pre-registration ends on 5/19 (2 days left).

If you post that you are going, one of the MCF.com will add you to the list started below. This way we have an idea of who we can meet-n-greet with while we're there.

It's easy to miss a chance to shake a friend's hand out on the show field with all the fun going on, especially since we typically share pics of our cars and not ourselves on line. Feel free to come up with and share a fun way to get recognized (I plan to have a shirt on that shows my username on it, this will help make me easy to find anywhere on the field :thumbsup:).

People Planning to go:
Jason (The_Maniac)
Mike (ChibiBlackSheep)
Keane (Leprechaun93)
George (Owens91)
Tim (Donutboy97)
Devin (MnteCrloSS47)
Amanda (SnakebiteSS)
Dubstepicon (Tyler)
Montess2k (Joe with his GTO)
Greg (DEI MONTE SS 04)
Greg (ZIPPY02)

turbo monte 05-17-2014 05:21 PM

Don't think I'm making it this year. :( there is about a 1% chance I will make it at this point.

butch049 05-17-2014 06:31 PM

Would love to be there but Im in Kansas.

ChibiBlackSheep 05-17-2014 06:36 PM

That's a shame to hear John! Sucks all of those issues that's been happening to the beast.

Obviously, I'll be there. Before posting, I'm already on the list! :rotfl:

Leprechaun93 05-17-2014 08:29 PM

Ill be there for sure

The_Maniac 05-18-2014 12:16 AM

@John - Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it :( All the work you've done recently, that sucks :(

@Mike - Once in a while my psychic powers work lol

@Keane - Added to the list :)

ZIPPY02 05-18-2014 09:35 AM

Unfortunately there is only about a 1% chance that I will make it this year. The stars and moon are not aligning in my favor. God knows I want to make it, situations are not really favorable. To much work and no time to lose 7 days with a homes extremely tight construction schedule and me being the sole tile installer on the project.

Looks like John and I are in the same 1% crowd. Sorry to know your missing this year John. This event would have been way to much fun meeting all of you forum members. So sorry to probably not being able to make it.

owens91 05-18-2014 09:55 AM

I will be attending all goes well. Already have it marked on my phone

The_Maniac 05-18-2014 09:58 AM

@Greg - Sorry to hear you will not be making it, but we understand. You have a lot more geography to plan for then many of us. Who know what next year could bring :)

@George - Added you to the list! Look forward to seeing you there :)

Donutboy97 05-18-2014 08:54 PM

I'll be there