Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   2013 Car Craft Summer Nationals July 19-21 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/2013-car-craft-summer-nationals-july-19-21-a-41131/)

641montecarloSS 01-28-2013 12:31 AM

2013 Car Craft Summer Nationals July 19-21

This Was originally Posted By 03MontePacecar. I just copy and pasted it to this forum from the events forum so others can see and maybe look into going to this event.:thumbsup:

So once a year Minnesota hosts our biggest car show of the year. It's Car Craft 2013. Any make/ year/ model car is welcome. I believe the preregistration cost is $48 and at the door it's somewhere in the $60's. Along with registration you get a window sticker for the 3 days, a license plate saying "car craft summer nationals," window sticker saying Car Craft Summer Nationals 2013, magnets, more stickers of various things, key chains, a special gift there choice (last year was a "Chevrolet key chain," a special black bag, and various other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.

http://www.facebook.com/events/54408...91811357712355

Please again with my events ONLY HIT "GOING" IF YOUR ABSOLUTELY GOING ( with my group, I could careless if your "just going" ).

The actual event starts on July 19th which is a Friday. It begins at 6am and you HAVE TO BE AT YOUR MARKED SPOTS (which you can get Thursday *7/18/13* which I plan on doing) BY 8AM OR THEY BECOME FREE TO ANYONE WHO'S THERE WITH A CAR READY FOR A SPOT. I'M SERIOUS HERE FOLKS, SECURITY DOES NOT CARE. IF YOU AREN'T THERE AT 8AM TO GET YOUR SPOT IT'S FREE GAME SO I NOR ANYONE ELSE STAYING WITH ME ARE WAITING OR SAVING YOUR ASS A SPOT. It goes through Sunday which is July 21st, and I believe the actual show ends at 5pm. So your welcome to come up here to MN early and hangout with me and others! We'll all be off work that entire week of Car Craft. I have people staying with me at my place and there coming early as well so your more then welcome to come Wednesday the 17th or Thursday the 18th with us to reserve our spots. Reserving spots for non-vendors starts at 3pm or 4pm. So if you plan on being here Thursday make sure you're here early enough to come by 3 or 4.

I plan on meeting at my house every morning ( by 6am or 6:30am ) before the event or if you get a hotel room closer than my place to the fair grounds you can just meet us there again BY 8AM. I'd rather have people meeting at my house so were organized, no one will be lost, we can all convoy to the fair grounds together, everything just goes that much smoother. My house is 20 minutes from the grounds so again it just makes it easier for registries that morning of Car Craft and getting to our spot with out getting confused or lost. We'll all be busy so helping people out will be difficult. If you need any additional information I live in Brooklyn Park, MN. The actual event is in St. Paul, MN. So if your looking for Hotels ( which are cheap up here ) you can look in either of those two towns.

We will also be doing photo's of our "groups" rides and anything else people have in mind for car related things. We can cruise downtown Minneapolis which is amazing, ask Kevin Jensen if you don't believe me. That's where all our night life takes place here in MN. Bars galore, clubs, strip clubs, you name it.

Also if you have any additional questions you can contact Kevin Jensen. If you don't know who that is just look on my friends list.

Planning this now so there's no; if's and's butt's or maybe's. Your either going or your not simple as that.

Hope to see everyone there!

Here's some minor information on it. P.S. disregard the "other additional information" on that page, it lists the wrong dates.
Car Craft Summer Nationals : Explore Minnesota Tourism

Here's our map layout as well
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...33522725_o.jpg

here is a list of the people that are going so far if this is wrong please let me know thanks.

03Montepacecar
Budsjim
zzapultimate
01 Monte SS
641montecarloss
MonteCarloSS

I would start looking into Hotels as soon as possible cause people will start reserving many at about this time and THEY WILL fill up! Please message me (641montecarloss), 03montepacecar, or Budsjim. We will know the most about this event.

Please if you are interested please feel free to click going on the facebook page or go to the events and tell us on there if you are going as well. This show has had cars up to 9,000 cars in previous years so it is a blast.

If you need to know any other personal information of the show i will gladly help since i have been going to this event since i was 11 and i am 21 now. Along with that my father and good friend of my families is the other judge of the show and have been since i was 12. So dont be afraid to ask me any questions :rotfl:

Budsjlm 01-28-2013 07:31 AM

Goin and can't f'in wait!

MonteCarlSS 01-29-2013 01:51 AM

99% Chance of me going, just have to figure some stuff out and work out some things in my plans and I'll be good! :thumbsup:

03Montepacecar 01-31-2013 05:49 PM

cant wait for this

STUMPMI 01-31-2013 06:44 PM

Just a weeee bit to far for me to do a weekender at...sorry.:(

S.O.G. 02-01-2013 12:00 AM

Can't wait!