Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   MCF Website Problems & Issues (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/)
-   -   how do i get my sig? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/how-do-i-get-my-sig-12497/)

inssanity21 03-07-2009 09:51 PM

how do i get my sig?

straight forward. i cruzed through all the pages i could and connot figure it out. can someone help me get my signature back??????????

AwesomeSS 03-08-2009 12:18 AM

It only looks like Taz & RJ have working sigs in the posts. I miss all of the sigs. I tried to bring my image back in in the edit sig option but that didn't work.

Taz 03-08-2009 07:39 AM

My sig was already working when I logged in the first time yesterday. Apparantly I got lucky in that sense. But let me check out how my sig is set up and see if I can figure it out.

Edit: Amy, I compared the way my sig was set up with the way yours was set up. I tried playing around with your sig to try and make it work, but no luck. I did notice that the new signature picture limit is 500 x 100 pixels or 9.8 kB (which ever is smaller). That seems awefully small to me. My sig pic is definitely bigger than that. I don't know why mine is working and yours isn't.

If someone figures it out, please let us all know.

The Popcorn King 03-08-2009 09:58 AM

Taz, the size is not the prob, the Avatars and Sigs options are turned off. There are no uploading options. The Admin or tech guys have to go into the Admin control panel and turn them back on.

AwesomeSS 03-08-2009 09:58 AM

This morning my avatar is showing which is very cool. I might try and resize my sig pic and see if that works. I can't get into my user CP at this time so I am going to wait awhile.

inssanity21 03-08-2009 03:16 PM

yay progress

Taz 03-08-2009 04:47 PM

I forgot to tell you Amy, I resized your avatar and re-uploaded it. With the case of your avatar, it was the size. Moderators can edit members profiles now.

The size limitations are very extreme now. Too extreme in my opinion. There is an option to turn on and off your avatar and sig. But everyone has that option in their User Control Panel. If you can get into it. I've had problems getting into it.

Cut Throat 03-08-2009 07:44 PM

On my avatar setting it only has the off setting. Then again I could never get one to upload correctly, it would always say it was too large even if it was smaller then the requirements. Also I created a new sig during the "switch" and would like to put it up.

jaws2008 03-08-2009 09:43 PM

Signature Permissions
Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No
Allow Image BB Code No
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code Yes
Allow HTML BB Code Yes
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

If some one could change the permissions in the edit sig area they could be back maby the moderater could do it. the [img] things were in caps in mine i dont know why but they were but it did not change it

vita 03-22-2009 04:02 AM

yea... i cant get mine working for the life of me. haha, what happened to good ol' html?