Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/)
-   -   seat covers / floor mats (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/seat-covers-floor-mats-27860/)

CashMoney 04-30-2011 08:09 AM

seat covers / floor mats

i have looked everywhere i can think of and can not find seat covers or floor mats. i do not want chevy or bow tie's what i would like is to either have the Monte Carlo Crest or the words Monte Carlo. if anyone can point me in the right direction i will be most greatful. my interior is a cloth light tan color and i want to get something to protect it before it gets messed up..

Space 04-30-2011 08:24 AM

:rolleyes: Hi `Cash,
I just used a Beach Towel on my seats. Below is a Ebay link that has seat cover's & mats...It's a start, but U need cash to buy :eek::D Good Luck & I hope other member's read your thread & can help further...Have a SuperDay/WeekEnd.
Coverking Chevrolet Monte Carlo Front Seat Covers Bk/Gr on eBay!

03SSLE 04-30-2011 12:21 PM

I haven't found seat covers yet, but this is where I'm going to order a set of floor mats from:

Chevrolet Monte Carlo Floor Mats With Embroidery

Jester_20 04-30-2011 01:47 PM

I would highly recommend Lloyd mats. . . you can completely customize them (carpet color, trim, embroidery, etc.), but they get pretty pricy. one big plus is that they make custom fit trunk liners too.

Fogertyb 05-01-2011 09:06 AM

i second the lloyd mats, i have ss ones in my ride and i love em, i believe you can get just about anything you want on em tho, mine were about 75 with tax and shipping i believe

CashMoney 05-01-2011 11:40 PM

thank you for the responds. i sent a message to lloyds to see if i could get them customized to match the seat covers that i am having custom made.

the seat covers are getting the monte carlo crest with the words Monte Carlo done in the same letter styling as it is wrote on the dash emblem..

i am not a patient person so really awaiting to see the final results :D

Jester_20 05-03-2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by CashMoney (Post 321170)
thank you for the responds. i sent a message to lloyds to see if i could get them customized to match the seat covers that i am having custom made.

the seat covers are getting the monte carlo crest with the words Monte Carlo done in the same letter styling as it is wrote on the dash emblem..

i am not a patient person so really awaiting to see the final results :D

good call--i know they are officially lisenced to use GM logo's and fonts. just a heads up, when i ordered my rear floor-mats i didn't see a monte carlo "script" style logo, but they do have the official chevrolet racing logo, SS logo, etc. good luck & can't wait for some pics. . . .

CashMoney 05-03-2011 06:55 PM

well my sister does professional embroidery so she is doing the seat covers for me. unfortunately her needles are not strong enough to do the floor mats. when they are finished and when all this rain stops i will get the car all cleaned up and shining and get alot of pictures inside and out to post.