Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Stupid ******* mother ******* (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/stupid-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-mother-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-21014/)

irulesoha 05-30-2010 12:18 PM

Stupid ******* mother *******

2 Attachment(s)
Went to get the car to take it through a car wash this morning.

Get to the gas station, walk in, walk out with my car was code.

Walk around the car to, you know, admire.

Huge f-ing scratch and a couple dents to match. While I was in the gas station my eyes never left my car, so it had to have happened sometime last night.

I've been living in this complex for 4 years now. Never had any issues with this type of thing. Why couldn't they f with my old pontiac? I wouldn't have cared with that one.

Gosh this pisses me off.

Overdose666 05-30-2010 12:32 PM

hey man it sucks, but it could be ALOT worse, just be glad you still got the bumper lol

pizzarrhea 05-30-2010 12:58 PM

insurance!?

Space 05-30-2010 01:06 PM

:mad:...I don't know why Bad things happen 2 good people, but they `do :(
There are many that have No RESPECT for other people, or their property :( Maybe their ******Mother did not teach them any better :mad:

Some people are just really jealous when you have something that they don't, and no one taught them how to give `up to get : (
I hope that you can have it repaired at a good price, or have insurance to cover the damage....Wish you better luck 4-Sure...

We feel your pain, but that's easy to type when it's not something we love that has been hurt : (

It's done, deal with it and don't let it drag you down, or the violator's will just keep winning....Don't let them...
Good Luck...

irulesoha 05-30-2010 01:13 PM

Thanks guys. I do realize it could be worse. I've read some horror stories on here and am thankful nothing like that happened to me.

Insurance will cover anything over $1000. I wish I would have opted for the $500 deductible. But it was 50/month more. I figured I would have the extra cost in damages in just a couple months. Looks like I was wrong. I have an appointment at an autobody shop first thing tuesday.

Looking at the car, its a little worse than what I originally thought. When they hit the trunk, it looks like it bent the metal in enough to cause it to rub with the spoiler and knock down the third brake light some how.

But what really sucks...

This being a used car, I have scratches and little chips here and there (no dents though!) throughout. Nothing major, but stuff I wouldn't mind seeing fixed one day. My trunk lid is perfect. Not a dent or scratch on it. Nothing. Clean. So I don't even have the little hidden benefits of "Well, at least that chip will get fixed." That part sucks!

Space 05-30-2010 01:23 PM

I posted the below in 2days Blog, but I thought maybe you would want to find this guy & hire him for your parking lot :eek: LOL :D
I'm sure he could take care of your problems : )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../copguy6eg.gif Fight crime with style!
Hope things work out for you...I would make a police report, and check with other neighbors ? Was yours the only car damaged ?
Hopefully the law can find them & you would have someone to go after for your damages...Wish you good luck & a safer place for your Monte....

AwesomeSS 05-30-2010 09:42 PM

I've said this before and I'll say it again - Sometimes people really do suck!

Taz 05-30-2010 09:50 PM

I don't know what it is. You just can't have nice things without someone f***ing it up. Jealousy, or what ever it is going through their head. Wonder if someone was using your trunk lid as a chair.

Sliver 05-30-2010 10:19 PM

Have you had a recent ugly break up?
And I agree, sometimes people really do suck.

SpinEm_90 05-30-2010 10:25 PM

mann that sucks =( that's an absolutely horrible feeling when you see new scratches