Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   soooooooooooo (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/soooooooooooo-14409/)

inssanity21 06-23-2009 10:58 PM

soooooooooooo

ok so last week, wensday, my car left with a different person. yes i sold it. the buyer is a marine who has two years left on contract. he is taking it to california were his terms will be finished. so now im real busy with work and all and now car shopping! ill let yall know what i get.

ooo and i have a few things for sale:

throttle body spacer with less than 1000 miles on it 50 bucks
SS headrest from impala: 150 bucks.
6000k hid lights. no ballast (never used) 40 bucks

any inquiries send them to inssanity21@yahoo.com
thanks,
Adam

ChevySSGirl 06-23-2009 11:02 PM

i can't believe you sold it!!! congrats on the sale. sad to see that car go though, you definitely had some of the most amazing paint work i've ever seen on that badass car!!!

ChibiBlackSheep 06-24-2009 10:08 AM

Congratulations on the sale. It's a shame to see it go.

What are you looking for now?

The Popcorn King 06-24-2009 10:39 AM

Wow. I can believe you sold your car man. But i know you have to do what you have to do.

Like Mike said. Whats next?

Space 06-24-2009 10:45 AM

:rolleyes:...Hi Adam :(...We all gota `do, what we all gota `do....,but I sure
hope that you can find something as awesome as your Monte Carlo SS. Best of Luck to you & please stay in contact with your MCF Family....Hope the Marine enjoys your SS....I bet he made record time driving to Calif : ) Be look'in 4ward to your updates.
EnJoy your Summer...from `Space & Bum's

RickAKATed10 06-24-2009 11:32 AM

So what are you shopping for?

Also, what kind of TBS are you selling? I've had my eye on the Hamburger one since I've read it doesn't whistle like the AirRaid one. Let me know, I may be interested.

rj 06-24-2009 11:56 AM

Is the world coming to an end? Someone explain what's going on in the Monte Carlo world with everyone selling their cars off.

On that note, can someone tell me if the toddle spacer will fit a 3.9 V6?

AwesomeSS 06-24-2009 02:41 PM

Adam, congrats on the sale of your car - was the ad answered via auto trader?

inssanity21 06-24-2009 08:13 PM

the ad wasnt answered through autotrader. (waste of money) it was sold by word of mouth. and just so everyone knows i didnt have to sell it, i just want something new to play around in.
my list of shopping so far has led me to the
2009 STI
05-06 gtos
09 g8s (im heading to test drive a gxp on monday)
2010 camaro (too pricey for new... so sad they wont get it out for msrp)
then my responsible side has led me to nice all around cars includeing but not limited to
honda civic si 09
toyota camry 09
toyota tacoma x runner

so as you can see my mind is all over the place. ill be shopping for a while as i still got the beater to roll around in.....not pimpin :(

any suggestions let me know

mrl390 06-24-2009 09:43 PM

Get a G8!