General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

new monte

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Default RE: new monte

the hood dont bother me it is the rejected cadalc style front bummpers and head lights that got me runnign away from them. I do how ever wish i could have had the remote started as a option on mine but then my alarm im gettin has the and rolls the windows up or down for me to so i guess i will survie LOL

Old 06-29-2005, 02:24 PM

hey i like that window thing, what kind of setup are you getting?

Old 06-29-2005, 07:11 PM

if you go to summit racing.com they have one there that is made as a piggy back to your stock system. you buy the add on system and it just ads moduals to your stack alarm so if you want the windows to roll up you get the modual for it and also the rtemote start etc..

I am also taking it another step and getting the rain sensor form a honda to make them know when the rain starts to roll the windos up for me and close the sunroof. I posted on here some place one of the threads that was hijacked by bickering but it gave all of the details about it.

I have talked to other companies and they want almost 450.00 over here to put in this same thing and i can do it this way for much less.

they have all kinds of add ons that you can do and youc an make it for your taset witch to me is appealing . I liek some features but i dont need all of them of some of the alarms i would have to get to get these same things.

the other one i liked they had was you can add the breakeg sensors to the windos etc.. so if they break the glass it will trigger unlike now they can climb threw a windo and back out and never triigger the car alarm on it (factory) it is set up to notice a voltage draw before it gose off. so unless they turn on something or open a door it will stay dormant.

i will see if i can post a link for you to it again just have to find it on thier site/.

Also it works on all cars with keay less entry another pluse
no extr remote for this thing from what i can see so far of it