Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Monte Nationals NMCOA (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/monte-nationals-nmcoa-34737/)

Tadcaster 03-07-2012 07:22 AM

Monte Nationals NMCOA

I just sent in my registration for the Monte carlo nationals in Tenn. June 29 - July 1st

Hope I see some of you there!

lougreen03 03-07-2012 07:44 AM

Make sure you get plenty of pics Tadd

Tadcaster 03-07-2012 08:01 AM

Sure will !

01 Monte SS 03-13-2012 05:00 PM

Just wondering how many members will be attending? I probably won't unless there are more people in my area interested. It would be an awesome time I'm sure, but it would be better to head down with some other Monte owners of course :thumbsup:

I have a few things I'll hopefully have done before then but I doubt a daily driver would be worth taking to Nationals but I don't really know it works so I'll probably just stick with a few smaller shows/meets around here.

Anyways, who else is going? :)

monte carlo 3831 03-13-2012 05:40 PM

I've been to the last 2 Monte nats, Richmond, IN and York, PA, both were pretty cool and I met a few mwmbers from here.....:) If you register your car then you're on the show field, doesn't have to be the prettiest but it sure helps....

First year I had zero mods, I was just very happy to be there......

Second year I had a few mods, wheels, depo headlights, cai and nice exhaust and tips.....

I didn't get a trophy or anything like that but I did get a couple nice "participation" plaques and dash plaques. If you are going to be serious about how your car looks, I suggest that you put some serious elbow grease into your car while you're at the show......:cool:

AwesomeSS 03-13-2012 07:45 PM

The location is still too far for me - hopefully 2013 it will be back in the midwest.

Tadcaster 03-13-2012 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 434997)
I've been to the last 2 Monte nats, Richmond, IN and York, PA, both were pretty cool and I met a few mwmbers from here.....:) If you register your car then you're on the show field, doesn't have to be the prettiest but it sure helps....

First year I had zero mods, I was just very happy to be there......

Second year I had a few mods, wheels, depo headlights, cai and nice exhaust and tips.....

I didn't get a trophy or anything like that but I did get a couple nice "participation" plaques and dash plaques. If you are going to be serious about how you car looks, I suggest that you put some serious elbow grease into your car while you're at the show......:cool:

Chris any inside tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

monte carlo 3831 03-13-2012 08:14 PM

Tad, sorry not really, but hopefully Amy will stop back here and be able to help. She is the resident expert on being judged and also judging car shows and a Monte Nats winner from the Richmond, IN show......:congrats:

Jester_20 03-13-2012 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS (Post 435042)
The location is still too far for me - hopefully 2013 it will be back in the midwest.

NO DOUBT! it's always well over a 12 hr trip from me :mad:

03JGMonte 03-14-2012 12:09 AM

Man wish i could go, one long trip this year is enough lol