Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   May Be Selling The Black Rose (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/may-selling-black-rose-25910/)

Montelicious 02-07-2011 07:30 PM

May Be Selling The Black Rose

Thinking of selling The Black Rose come summer. Pics and car details in my garage.....great comfortable clean fun car but am realizing I have a higher purpose in life to put money towards......

Ricks 2006 SS 02-07-2011 11:06 PM

WHAT ????? Whats the higher PURPOSE ? Hell get a chair. Get a Ladder. But selling your PRIDE & JOY! Ok. Sit back. Put your feet up. Grab a glass of Wine. NOw lets talk. ARE YOU CRAZY ??? :):):):) Rick

SpinEm_90 02-07-2011 11:20 PM

Wow, I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of the thread...

Space 02-08-2011 03:28 AM

"Imagine that intention is not something you do, but rather a force that exists in the universe as an invisible field of energy!”
Good Luck `Lisa
"We all have to `do, what we all have to `do"
I hope you achieve your Higher`Purpose
4-Sure
:cool:

ChibiBlackSheep 02-08-2011 06:56 AM

Couldn't believe it when I saw it on Facebook.

Don't know the plans, but GLWS if you do it.

Jomao_o 02-08-2011 08:02 AM

I have to say I didn't see this coming, this is the tribute to your mami.
Must be serious, but good luck with everything.

The_Maniac 02-08-2011 09:21 AM

Seriously? The Black Rose is a stunning ride, I just can't see the keys in someone else's hands. Now I will have to see what you posted on Facebook when I get home.

I'm sure a lot of thought has or still is going into this. If you do seriously decide to sell, I hope it's AFTER you make your trip through my territory (I would still love a chance to see the car in person).

Blazed SS 02-08-2011 10:03 AM

We love you Lisa what ever you decide we will be here for you

lougreen03 02-08-2011 04:26 PM

I still can't believe this. Keep us posted.

Montelicious 02-12-2011 12:03 PM

We will see what happens financially in the next few months. Nobody wants my Earnhardt stuff which could have helped me out. I am also selling off alot of my Southwestern/Native American decor and collectibles and other antiques and collectibles. My job was only seasonal from Sept. thru Jan.. I don't really need such a nice car. I feel like I am being selfish and materialistic. I can downgrade my ride, pay off some cc, lighten some financial burdens/stress that are weighing me down and get into saving animals eventually. I think saving lives will be much more rewarding than parading around in a nice car. My mom was an animal lover/rescuer, and being The Black Rose is a tribute to her memory I think she would be proud if I sacrificed it for helping animals and living simpler.