General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

LTZ to SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Originally Posted by LuSe4
The speakers are stacked on top of each other. For instance, the rear speakers are maybe a 6x9 woofed with some sort of tweeter on top of it. All of the speakers are like this. Hence the eight. Maybe some stereo guru can explain it better than I.

You could get the same speakers and amp with both the single cd (that I have), and the in dash 6 disc that you have.
I really wish I had the 6 disc even though I mostly listen to music through my phone via the auxillary input.
Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I'll see it when I take my drivers side door off when it warms up. I'm going to find the cold weather rattle if it kills me.

The 6-disc changer is really nice to have. It's convenient to throw a CD in there (MP3 or not) and just forget about it and load more if you want without removing the other one. I'm glad my car came with it.
Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
do you have the heated mirrors and side air bags?
How could I tell if the mirrors are heated? And I personally do have the side air bags.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:30 AM

i meant that for luse. idk how to see if you have heated mirrors. i was under the impression that the mirrors, side airbags, and 6 disc changer were all one package. this is only assumption since those are the options i dont have including the engine block heater. i do know that the sunroof was also an option, as i believe the leather seats were as well.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
i meant that for luse. idk how to see if you have heated mirrors. i was under the impression that the mirrors, side airbags, and 6 disc changer were all one package. this is only assumption since those are the options i dont have including the engine block heater. i do know that the sunroof was also an option, as i believe the leather seats were as well.
Oh OK.